Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Help with a T2 RK9 deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello can someone give me a list of cards for a T2 RK9 deck ?..also i would like to put Delcatty ex and (lm) Delcatty in this deck........

12 Pokemon
4-4 Arcanine ex
2-2 Houndoom

34 Trainers
3 Holon Transceiver
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Lass
4 Professor Elm's Training Method
2 Scott
3 Cursed Stone
2 Crystal Beach
4 Pokemon Reversal
4 Energy Removal
4 Mary's Request
2 Copycat
2 Claw fossil

14 Energies
9 Fire Energy
4 React Energy
1 Holon's Electrode

I tried delcatty it just slows the deck down. You not doing 100 dmg every turn anyways as you want to overrun and spread dmg as much as possible. The only problem with this deck is that Latios ex d kills it

it doesnt work lol what reversal and over run for 20? eventually they will retreat for latioas ex....but basically thats all you can do XD

Captain Petey said:
it doesnt work lol what reversal and over run for 20? eventually they will retreat for latioas ex....but basically thats all you can do XD
pokemon reversal, OHKO for 100. easy

Threads posted in this part of the forum need to adhere to the guidelines stickied on the main page of the deck help/strategy forum. The most important of these is that you, as the thread starter, must provide a list and strategy the rest of us can assist you with. Since this thread does not contain either from the original poster, I'll have to lock it.

Nonetheless, there have been a variety of good Arcanine EX lists posted over the months, and by using the 'gym's search tool, you will be able to find them and read them, gleaning far more examples in a short time than you'd find by making a post like this.

Good luck,

Jake/Dendro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back