Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

need help with deck thats going to nats in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuras1n

Pokemon 24

2 ralts (SS)
2 ralts (em)
3 kirlia (em, rs-super psy, rs-life drain)
2 gardevoir (rs)
1 gardevoir (em)
1 gardevoir EX
3 snorunt (em)
3 glalie (em)
2 wynauts(ss)
2 wobbys (ss)
3 dunsparce

Trainers 16

3 celio
3 cozmo
2 oak research
2 copycat
2 tv
1 candy
1 bf
1 stone's project
1 switch

NRGs 20

10 psy
6 water
4 boost

the strategy is obvious but the glalies r in there cuz almost everyone i play uses DX grumpig and that takes down any of my gardys in one hit....so plz help

The only thing I can really suggest for Grumpig is kingra if you're really super worried (or just play something else -_-) but the Glalie (EM) is kinda pointless. I guess I could understand HL though. Maybe put in your own Grumpig? =/ I can see thw Water Energy you have to put in hurting as well. As for the list in general, more candy and BF would definately be a good idea. I would try and make your draw a little more solid... maybe something like

4 Steven
4 TV Reporter
4 Celio
3 Copycat
other stuff... also not sure if the Mr Stone is worth the space. Try and add another Gardy ex. Pidgeot would be nice to get Boost but BF would work as a counter to Dark stuff. And also you can actually trim down your tech line whatever it may be. I've only played against two Gardys in my life though so I might be wrong ;x

~pengy

Grumpig is weak to psychic, make sure to have a backup in case of him and done or you can try ancient tomb but take glalies out

thanx..i tried the deck with pidgeots except i was afraid of BF but now i can get rid of those with tombs and magnetic fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back