Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Need help with Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

sableye master

OK so I've been playing pokemon for about three and a half years and I find it very fun. For the last month or so I have been playing with zekrom and I really like the deck but I have run into some trouble. I find that my deck almost always loses when I have repeated turns where I fail to draw energy or my draw supporters. About 15% of the time I hit dead draw and lose most of those games. If I don't hit dead draw then I usually can set up a zekrom turn one or two. Can you please help me improve my deck any suggestions appreciated. Here is my list.

Pokemon
4 Zekrom BLW
3 Pachirisu CL
2 Shaymin UL
2-2 Yanmega prime TM
Trainers
4 Super scoop up
4 Judge
4 Junk arm
3 Professor Juniper
3 Dual ball
3 Pokemon collector
2 Plus power
3 Pokemon catcher (Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.)
1 Energy retrieval
1 Switch
1 Revive
2 Pokemon communication
2 Energy search
Energy
14 electric

Strategy:Try to start with either zekrom or yanema. Use pachirisu to attach two:lightning: to him by using his poke-power. Then use shaymins poke-power to move those energy to Zekrom attach a :lightning: then use bolt strike. Yanmega is in there for a donphan counter and for free snipes

most of my mach-ups seem good.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the unown but I would have to draw into seeker turn one and that would not be very likely thanks for the suggestion what should i take out for the unown

honestly a pachi cause u dont wanna start with it but with u not playing seeker idk if id do that also i like pokegear so u can try and get collector if you dont open it

cool hope To see you there Its the pre-release if You didn't know I think I Will possibly play tornadus Ill play test with some proxies

I go there.. But don't play with league cards. :/
Too much hassle.

But yeah I go there frequently. But I might not go there as much since battle roads are coming up. For small tournaments its better to keep your secret decks as big of a secret as possible. ;)
But its just battle roads.. So IDK.

I might start going back to baldwin cuse I don't have japanese school on saturdays anymore. :)
Ahem... On to the deck..
I'm not sure that the 3rd pacha is needed but besides that the deck looks good.
If you decide on tornados I would take out yanmega line (obviously), 3 lightning energy, and pokemon communication for 2 tornados and 3 DCE and defenders.
PS what division are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back