ok i am a very good player and all but i need some help with d/p

ok i am trying to catch elekid but cannot find him

i have unlocked palpark and beat the elite 4

i know i need to put in fire red i did

i went to vally windworks

routes 204 and 205 for days now and i cant find elekid

am i not doing it right or something

Last edited:
I just read that you need to be using the PokeRadar to find him, so try using that if you haven't been.

ok ill try that and get back to you

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

yah i fond 1 it works

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

how do yo get the electriver

Last edited:
Great. I think that Elekid you caught is holding an item. Well, I you let an Electabuzz hold that item, and then trade it. It should evolve. To get your Elekid to evolve into Electibuzz, I think you'll have to make it happy. I don't know much about doing that though.

Or you can get out the super easy way :wink:
You can also get an Electivire through Pokemon Battle Revolution if you have that. You just use a code from Nintendo.
Go to Self Introduction in your profile, and type in the following code:
BA16-X4SH-E2AT

Then you'll be able to transfer an Electivire from your Wii to your DS just like a Mystery Gift where you pick it up at the Pokemart. By the way you can do the same kind of thing to get a Magmortar.

the items themselves are very rare. Thery're about as hard to get as a lucky egg or lucky punch.

the items themselves are very rare. Thery're about as hard to get as a lucky egg or lucky punch.

Actually, it depends on your version, Diamond or Pearl. In Diamond, Elekid have a 50% chance of holding the item, while Magby have a 5% chance of haviing their item. The reverse is true for Pearl.

Back