Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Some Help With Flygon Build

Lucario_king

Hey Everyone,I need Alittle Help.I am trying to build a Flygon Deck.I posted one on here about a week back,but after one week of play with it,taking first at my local torney twice,Everyone Threw in techs To counter it sooooooooooo,This week i have a fun Question for everyone.What do u think i should do?I dont want a decklist,I like to build my own,But i would like idea's.Here are a few i Had:

FlyVile(Flygon Weavile)
Gardgon(Flygon Gardevoir)
Dumbo(Flygon Donphan)
KingFly(Kingdra Flygon)
FlyScor(Flygon Gliscor)

These Are A few Idea's i have ethier seen or had.I don't want to do FlyChamp or Stallgon,I have Played Both,I want to Surprise A few People In my league.So these are the idea's I had,If U have any idea's Lmk Or post what u think I should try.Thank You everyone.

For fun try Flygon-Gardevoir. Go 3-2-3-0 on both of them. Use one energy manipulation garnivor. Ignore the level x's in the deck's to start with. (I actually pulled Flygon Ex, from my list Flygon Queen list last weekend). Flygon X just isn't that imporant to the deck in the format right now. The memory berry's have been "LONG Gone", from my lists.

Try running straight Flygon with 3-3 Claydol, BTS support, the RR Trapinch to grab Energy from the discard from retreated Baltoy/Uxie/Azelf starts, and a single S2 tech, like Exploud SV, Dusknoir DP, or Nidoqueen RR. It's a lot more consistent than most Flygon variants, and you can normally set up a Flygon by T2, and be attacking by T3 at the latest.

Thank You everyone for The Response:

SLOW DECK:I like Your Idea,But i have tried It,And it Didnt Do so hot.Thank You though.

Mach:I like The Exploud.I have tryed Dusknoir and Nidoqueen,and I have 2 friends also Doing Flygon,Ones Runing Flychamp With Queen,The others Doing Stallgon.So no queen,And for Dusknoir,I would Run him,but,i only want to run him again when i start Seeing Jumpluff In my area.

amphachu:Thank you For trading with me,Like i Said In the post to Mach,I really want to Avoid Nidoqueen,I might still Run it in my Build,But i Love The Donphan(SW) idea,I will have to Look Into it.

For Everyones Ref,The Heavy deck in My area Right now is:

1st Cursegar 9 people running it.
2nd LuxChomp 7(A few Run blaziken)
3rd Donphan 5
4th Gyrados 4
5th Steelix 3

Most people In the Area Run Cursegar From what I have seen.Once Again Thank You everyone for The Responses.

Back