Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NEED: UFO RH Electabuzz, Noctowl, Metal Engery...Unown P and !

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

I got about 12-15 refs here and 135...make that 167...wow I'm flying, 230 (as of June 11th)....358 (as of July 8th)...473 (as of July 31st)....668 (as of Sept 30) positive feedback on ebay. Generally, I will not send first unless I have traded with you before or you have a butt load of good refs (like Rainbow Richards :tongue: ). If money is involved, in pretty much any case I will expect the buyer to send first (paypal, money order, or cash). I will trade these only for exs, good (generally event based) promos, or anything else valueable. I'll check lists by request, or you can just make a trade offer with exs and such.

I'll get my haves and more wants here later today hopefully. For now, just the few things I need to complete sets.....

Unseen Forces:
Reverse Holo
Electabuzz
Noctowl
Metal Energy

Unown:
P
!

I've opened about 8 boxes of UFO so far and still need those. Obviously I have a lot of haves, so if you have my needs, you can put what you need from the set for now until I get a list up. Preferably, I would like to get all my needs in a single trade. I have access to all but Metal Energy and Unown !, but don't want to trade for just the 3 others if possible. I will also buy my needs for a reasonable price. Regardless, they all MUST be MINT condition!!!

Last edited:
Nope, just money in this thread. I spent over $1,000 in the past month on cards, need to recoup some of that money now :tongue:

Also, if anyone needs any other specific cards, exs, holos, lots of trainers, whatever, let me know and I can add an auction for it. I got plenty of other stuff.

SomethingElse said:
do you need cards too or no?

Last edited:
Since the Steven's Advice x4 has reached a good price, I put an auction end on that one for Tuesday night as you can see on the original post.

Just to make sure everyone know, non of the trainers listed are r/h. They are all NON-holo. Just want to make sure everyone knows that so there's no confusion or disappointment later!

The Steven's Advice x4 ends in about 24 hours.

Also, if you bid and plan on paying by paypal, please say so. If you can pay by paypal there is a better chance I'll shorten the auction(s) you're bidding on because I need money in my paypal account ASAP.

The Steven's Advice x4 ends in a lil over half an hour

If anyone is looking for specific cards, holos, reverse holos, etc that aren't listed above, PM me and I'll see if I can help you out, especially if you can pay by paypal.

Jay(72)--you have won the HL Steven's Advice x4. I PMed you but I guess your box is full. I'll try again later, otherwise free up some space and PM me please.

You want only holo ones or reverse holos ones too? I think I sold a couple, I will have to check on what I still have. I've been incredibly busy this week so haven't gotten to update everything. I just took off the auction listed items that were sold.

I'll get back to you later today or tomorrow.

Sceptile7990 said:
ill take 9 ludicolos at 15.00. Im assuming they're swing dance. Ill have the money on monday.

I should have 9 then, almost for sure. I'll check on it later tonight. In a computer lab working on homework right now.

Thanks

Sceptile7990 said:
doesnt matter. Reverse or regular are both fine. Lmk what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back