Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New and Improved Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabberboy

Need help with my mario. It is always losing to banette, and duskqueen. Strategy is T1 with riolu on low hp basics, or use machop's low kick with pluspower or strength charm to hit stantler, castforms (if they are even used any more), etc. I thought since Lucario Lv. has a power I shouldn't include it because I have cessation crystal. Suggestions and comments are always great.

Pokemon:

4 riolu
4 lucario

4 Machop
2 Machoke
3 Machamp- revenge
1 Machamp- Power Keepers

Energy:
12 Fighting
2 DRE

Trainers:
4 Rare Candy
2 Steven's Advice
2 Prof. Rowan
4 Celio's Network
4 pluspower
3 castaway
3 cessation crystal
2 strenght charm
2 holon mentor
2 warp point

PS: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

-2 fight
-1 lucario
-1rare candy
-2 rowans
- 1 str charm/pp

+2 D.R.E
+1 lv x
+2 more draw cards
+2 T.G.W

hope i helped

the turkey is out for revenge this year...

remember to beware the turkey's this year...(best to just eat chicken this year)

oh yeah and unless you don't have crystal beach in your area you should take out 1 str charm/pp and a warp point fopr 2 windstorm or 2 lake boundary(unless you have banette in your area)

Don't bother using Fighting types without lake boundary. Consider adding 4 with or without a scott or two. Energy Removal 2 to counter special energies such as FF that may hinder your progress.

2 should be just fine.
blissey isn't as popular as it was during the BR's.and with banette out you don't want to run to many.
Maybe you could try ER2s...dunno. i haven't tried it yet

What you do is drop the cessation AFTER you drop the lvlx. I'd definitely include at least one level x. His power is too good not to. You get a free turn to attack essentially.

The level x could be a game changing card, I would definatly add one in. Dont worry about the cesation crystals they can stay in, just have to be careful when to use them. Also the DRE should go to 3 and find some room to run 2 scrambles for machamp and lucario x. ( and 14 energy isnt enough, your lucky if your getting energy turn 1 -3 the energy should be around 16/17.) For the trainers, it looks pretty good but i would do this, for the deck...

-2 rowan
- 1-0-1 machamp
- 1 str charm/pp
-1 warp point

+1 mentor
+1 DRE
+ 2 scramble
+2 draw power (i guess you could add back the rowan, i just dont like the card)

These changes, i think will make your deck run smoother, with more enrgy to attack with, and more basic pokemon to bench to get set up, you should be doing fine now.. Hope i helped, Happy TURKEY DAY!!

Need help with my mario. It is always losing to banette, and duskqueen. Strategy is T1 with riolu on low hp basics, or use machop's low kick with pluspower or strength charm to hit stantler, castforms (if they are even used any more), etc. I thought since Lucario Lv. has a power I shouldn't include it because I have cessation crystal. Suggestions and comments are always great.

Pokemon:

4 riolu
3 lucario
1 lucario X

4 Machop
2 Machoke
3 Machamp- revenge
1 Machamp- Power Keepers

Energy:
12 Fighting
2 DRE

Trainers: