Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Card in England: Promo 026: Mew ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomNedved

A card has just been given away in England, Mew ex, Nintendo Blackstar Promo 026. It comes as both holo and winner stamped holo. The only locations were The Camden Card Mart and Gamer's Guild in Rainham. It was for a special easter tournament held on Good Friday. I got two normal ones and one winner!

I can confirm it is enlgish version of the player's club one. if anyone else got it, please post here, i went to the Camden tourny and there were only about 80 people there. Not everyone got the cards (you had to win a couple matches) and win the entire tourny to get the winner one. i didnt win but the winner, Matthew Osage sold me thw winner Mew ex for £40.00

I don't have a scanner and so can't post the card, but i have a spare non-winner version. (PM me if you want it cos i cant organize trades in this forum)

i got this card as well. i did not get the winner card but i got the normal one (i went to rainham).

it also given out in Sidcup i think.

its like, really strong 30 damage only but not that strong. GREAT card though!

It had 70HP and the illustrator is Ryo Ueda

the first attack is called Mutation and does 10 damage for 1 psychic energy. it lets you:"flip a coin. if heads you may discard an energy card attached to Mew ex and choose a special condition, the defending pokemon now has that special condition".

the second attack takes 1 psy and 1 colorless. It is called "Teleport Wave" and says you may shuffle mew ex and all cards attached to it into your deck (after doing damage)

weakness to psychic, no resistnace ,1 colorless retreat.

Cool, our first EX promo other than stupid kyogre and groudon.

You're talking COMPLETE RUBBISH DomNedVed.

Mew EX??

There was NO Gamer's Guild tourney, I just asked Ben on AIM.

TEFr3ddyK: what's all this about mew ex???
ukpokemonpro: yeah
ukpokemonpro: so
TEFr3ddyK: what's this priomo?
TEFr3ddyK: you have a new promo?
ukpokemonpro: ludicolo
ukpokemonpro: :)
ukpokemonpro: Yeah#
TEFr3ddyK: not Mew EX
TEFr3ddyK: and you didn't have any special good Friday tournament?
ukpokemonpro: nope

Just who exactly are you Dom?

We know NOTHING about you. You just come out with absolute twaddle.

Ignore this man, he's a Freak.

~fK

[EDIT: I thought bollocks may have been slightly too strong]

Last edited:
Okay I can confirm that there was no repeat NO Rainham Gamers Guild Tourney on Good Friday.

Also that as far as I am aware there are no leagues or tourneys running in Sidcup.

Tell me more details if there are tourneys there as we like fresh victims for the Gamers Guild Sharks ;)

DomNedved and Cpt Ken

Are not known to me, this looks like a scam to up the ebay price of a card. If anyone wants to check what I have been giving out recently .. well it was Torchics, Mudkips and some Ludicolo's I got off ebay myself.

Try again somewhere else guys.. NOW WHERE'S THAT MODERATOR...

I thought it was quite strange that we had a ex promo come out and it had no other ex's around it. Look at the promos. There is a trend of what cards come out.

Admin Note: Both DomNedved and Cpt Ken have the exact same IP address, so they are the same person.
Both names temp banned.
If you (I won't say both since you are one person) wish to try to get unbanned, I'm willing to listen, but faking identity is against the board rules as it scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back