Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new eeveelution cards, soilers/scans?

HE can't read japanese, and that was completely pointless, there too small to be translated as well! what a waste of a post, thank you :mad:

I've been thinking too that it would be fun to play an eevee deck, hopefully they make all the eeveelutions interesting. Looks like leafeon and glaceon don't have powers/bodies like the older eeveelutions did, but hopefully they are still good cards.

I know it's too soon to wonder what cards would go well with eevee, but I've been wondering anyway. Lake boundary seems like a given, since you can grab any type to which your opponent is weak. Maybe a mew*, since you'll have all the different types of energy floating around. A couple of professor stones might be helpful, or maybe the new Hamana's research. Celio's, castaway... Perhaps the new smeargle as a starter (and to add more basics to the deck, to protect against mulligans...)?

Geez, do you really have to know right now what the cards do? Just wait about a month, either official English Scans will show up, someone will translate it, or the prereleases will reveal it to you by then.

Geez, do you really have to know right now what the cards do? Just wait about a month, either official English Scans will show up, someone will translate it, or the prereleases will reveal it to you by then.

get bent and jump somewhere that'll kill you man.

as i've justified before, if there are any to hand, then i would like to know where, if not, great! no skin off my nose.

so you can just go take a running jump.

no, he wanted it to be translated, i want to know if there is any translations already. different, technically.

anyway, it seems there is none, so what do you think these attacks will do? i think they'll be 'if you evolved this turn...', just my prediction.

no, he wanted it to be translated, i want to know if there is any translations already. different, technically.

anyway, it seems there is none, so what do you think these attacks will do? i think they'll be 'if you evolved this turn...', just my prediction.

There ARE translations in the thread in the TCG News/Gossip section...
And they have nothing to do with evolving.

Back