Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New England Battle Road Event Schedule & Reports updated with 6/14 & 6/15

mumsascrappa

TJ’s Pokemon Battle Road Schedule
Information for all Battle Road Tournaments:
Start Time: 11:00 a.m.
Entry Fee: Free

2007-2008 Battle Road Spring FAQ
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premie...ies/battleroad/spring/info/07-08/answers.html

Printable version of the Pokemon Battle Road Spring 2008 decklist is found at below link. You should print and complete thoroughly and legibly to have ready for the event.

http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premie...ttleroad/spring/docs/BattleRoad_Spring_08.pdf

Other versions of editable deck lists are also found here:

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73141

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fit Games & Collectibles, 697 Main Street, Dennisport, MA 02639 (508) 398-1616

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main Street, Cherry Valley, MA 01611

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919

Science & Hobbies, 1623 Second Avenue, Watervilet, NY 12189

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03052

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT 06040

Sunday, June 8, 2008

X-9 Games, 367 Russell Street, Hampshire Mall, Hadley, MA 01035

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Sunday, June 15, 2008

T.J. Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

Other Local Events (not affiliated with TJ’s Collectibles)

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hit & Run Sports & Games, 433 Marret Road, Lexington, MA 02421
registration - 10 a.m., start - 11 a.m.

Last edited:
Brian wants to head to Dennisport. So we'll be heading there on Saturday.

Doesn't want to seem to go to Cherry Valley. I wouldn't mind going to see Mike & Aimee again (plus the usual cast of suspects). Depends upon how tired i am and how much grief i get.

Thinking of burning a tank of gas to go to Cherry Valley Sunday! Will have to dig up Aimee's ever-so-wonderful directions on how to get there again.

Thinking of burning a tank of gas to go to Cherry Valley Sunday! Will have to dig up Aimee's ever-so-wonderful directions on how to get there again.

Mary,

If you can't find them, let me know. She sent them to me again, because I had misplaced my original copy.

Thanks Mum, I found them on the NE Boards, so I should be good to go and not get lost! Thanks also for including our BR in Lexington on this list of tourneys so we have all the information in one easy-to-find post! See you this weekend.

Ben and Nick should be at the Dennisport BR, and Bob'll stop in for a cameo appearace to say hi. Pray for no traffic (that's about as likely as scoring Sox tickets on game day)! Clear sailing to all going to the Cape.

Anyone know the judges attending the tourneys (specifically)? I have a doll commission ready for one of the judge's sons (I'm TERRIBLE with names ._.), and if I can snatch a ride with him I'll head out to Cherry Valley with Loser.

Tornoments started today. I thought they started next week. Oh well there was no way I was going to go to the cape. I'll be at Cherry Valley tomorrow. See you peoples there.

i might be able to go to disposibles hero's i might not, my deck might not be ready. if not, i will go to the one on the 15

Saturday 5/24/2008 Dennis Port MA

***IMPORTANT NOTE*** I will NOT post decks for any of the New England tournaments in my reports. If the player who wins the tournament would like to do it, it is fine with me, but I ask others to not post other players decks, only post your own if you wish!!

Judy was at the computer with Tom right by her side.

Steve A was head judge.

MA = 11 - 4 rounds - Top 2
SR = 2 - 4 rounds - 0 top cut
JR = 3 - 4 rounds - 0 top cut

Total attendance = 16

Masters

T2 Ben K and Brian J

1st place Ben K
2nd place Brian J

Seniors

1st place Dylan L
2nd place Nathaniel L

Juniors

1st place Thomas A
2nd place Noah L

So this wasn't the largest turnout at a Battle Road tournament, but being a new venue and on the Cape on Memorial Day weekend, it was pretty good. The travel went very smooth for everyone who attended. The event ran great. The store owner was a really cool guy and entertainment was provided by his wonderful playful dog! Should have seen that dog do tricks and catch all kinds of balls. If one didn't know better, you might have thought the dog was part seal. The store owner brought in some good pizza and offered a good lunch combo deal. Oh, and if you did not attend you missed our great group sing along rendition of Yellow Submarine! Fun event!! Thanks to all who ventured to Cape Cod!!

Last edited:
I"ll be at the one in Londonderry hopefully playing Garchomp(Oddly I got the 1 Garchomp Lv.X before the 3 Garchomps).

2007-2008 Spring Battle Roads - Cherry Valley MA 5/25/08

***IMPORTANT NOTE*** I will NOT post decks for any of the New England tournaments in my reports. If the player who wins the tournament would like to do it, it is fine with me, but I ask others to not post other players decks, only post your own if you wish!!

MA = 20 - 5 rounds - top 4
SR = 5 - 5 rounds - no top cut
JR = 11 - 5 rounds - top 2

total attendance = 36

Several of Mike and Aimee's local leaguers showed up to play in the tournament today. They all seemed to have a great time!

Judy ran the computer as smooth as ever!!

Judges:
Mike B and Aimee T.

Masters

top 4

Andrew C
Mary E
Con Le
Brian J

Brian wins Andrew
Con wins Mary

top 2

Brian wins Con

1st place Brian J
2nd place Con L

Seniors

1st place Eric A
2nd place Nick K

Juniors

top 2

Noah L wins Danny S

1st place Noah L
2nd place Danny S

Once the swiss rounds were completed it was about the time that Mike and Aimee would usually have their league and a handful of players showed up, so a lot of people hung out in the store player area and played lots of fun Pokemon. The tables were full. Brian J (Dad) was in his element teaching a bunch of kids and some adults about the game and having them play some fun Pokemon! He gave away some cards, which is always cool. Thanks to Liz B and Mary E, a bunch of kids walked away with some fun prizes, Pokemon Mac & Cheese and some tins for their cards. Tom had some Majestic Dawn posters that we also gave away to some new players! When we left, there was still a room full of people playing Pokemon!! Great event on such a gorgeous day. Thanks to the store owners for hosting the event and bringing in lots of pizza for lunch too!

Last edited:
Reports posted for Dennis Port MA 5/24/08 and Cherry Valley MA 5/25/08.

Also added ***IMPORTANT NOTE*** to both reports

If anyone can trade me on the spot at Battle Roads then that would be nice.
I need:
2xGarchomp
2xCrystal Beach
1xDelcatty
Just PM me if you can trade/sell those to me there.

This weekend's events! Hope you can join us!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919

Science & Hobbies, 1623 Second Avenue, Watervilet, NY 12189

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03052

Also Saturday, May 31, (non-TJ's event) Battle Road at Hit and Run Sports and Games, Lexington MA
433 Marrett Road, Lexington MA 02421. Looking forward to a great time!

Back