Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ New England D&P Stormfront Pre Releases ~

PokeDaddy

Hello All Pokemon Fans!

TJ Collectibles will be holding a series of Pre Releases for the next Diamond & Pearl set - Stormfront.

This 100 card set is sure to thrill every Pokemon fan - Players and Collectors alike. For a sneak peak of some of the Great Cards, go here:
http://www.go-pokemon.com/tcg/cards/featured/

Here are the details:

1. All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease promo card and a Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront promotional item,
while supplies last.
2. All players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront.3. The Fee is $25 fee for each event. The admission charge includes 6 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront, from which each player will build his or her deck. These cards are yours to keep after you complete the event.
4. For more details of what to expect at a Prerelease, please visit: http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/prereleases/info/DP7/answers.html
5. Unless other wise note, all events start registration at 10:15 and play begins at 11:00.

TJ Collectibles Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront
New England Pre Release Schedule

~ Saturday, October 25th ~
  • The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT (860) 645-9006
  • Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI, (401) 490-6463
~ Sunday, October 26th ~
  • Batter Up, 1875 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
  • Science and Hobby, 1623 Watervliet, NY, 12189, (518) 272-9040
~ Saturday, November 1st ~
  • X9 Comics & Games; 367 Russell Street-Hampshire Mall, Hadley, MA 01035 www.x9=games.com
  • The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road #5, Londonderry, NH, (603) 425-7400
~ Sunday, November 2nd ~
  • TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA (508) 404-8245
~ Sunday, November 9th ~
  • Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main Street, Cherry Valley, MA, (508) 892-5190 www.risingphoenixgames.com
  • NOTE: THIS IS AN 11:15 REGISTRATION TIME

Thanks for posting Steve. I was just thinking about this today. Looking forward to good attendance at these events. Some fun new cards coming out.

it is dusknoir, and this is great. my state meet is the same day as RI. most likely i am not going.

Thanks for the updates. Ill be at Waterveliet and hopefully Milford.

Cant wait to see this new machamp lev x. If the non lev x machamp is this sick i can imagine how big the lev x will be :biggrin:

Hey all you North East folks! This thread was buried on page two!:eek:

Let's hear from you... Are you going to any of the PRs listed and, if so, which ones?

I should be going to Londonderry. There's also a good chance I'll drop. It will be hard to play pokemon with a cast around my broken arm, so we'll see...

I should be going to Londonderry. There's also a good chance I'll drop. It will be hard to play pokemon with a cast around my broken arm, so we'll see...

Maybe you can recruit a helper to hold your cards for you....or something....check with staff and see if we can work that out if you want.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hey all you North East folks! This thread was buried on page two!:eek:

Let's hear from you... Are you going to any of the PRs listed and, if so, which ones?

Yes!!! Definitely NH next weekend....not sure about this weekend yet, though. Got to work that out still. Also, depends on staffing for the events, and where I'm asked to work. I haven't heard yet.

Last edited:
Maybe you can recruit a helper to hold your cards for you....or something....check with staff and see if we can work that out if you want.

Possibly, my fingers are just barely usable. I'll just shuffle by taking stacks and piling them over each other and lay my hand face down when I'm not using it.

I'll be at the Johnston one!

Don't know about any others though.

Possibly, my fingers are just barely usable. I'll just shuffle by taking stacks and piling them over each other and lay my hand face down when I'm not using it.

We'll see what we can help you with so you can play.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I'll be working staff at NH PreRelease, so we'll definitely be there. We've decided to go to Tewksbury on Sunday for PR.

Last edited:
The Arena Clan will be at The Grid on Saturday 10/25, Batter Up on 10/26, the Game Castle on 11/1, and TJs on 11/2.

It's going to be exciting to see all the new cards. There is some cool art and attacks etc. with some of these new cards. Anyone know if there is a new Piplup?? My favorite! :smile:

Back