Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New England report

Zangoose15

Anyway I played LuxChomp day one. Here's my report, btw I'm in seniors.

Round One
LuxChomp vs Sceptile

I thought this would've been an easy matchup and I got Cocky, but NO. Anyway he gets up a fast Shaymin X and a sceptile Ar. I struggle to do much against his Tomb start. I started with an Ambi. He proceeds to sweep my Garchomp and LuxRay. I cosmic powered the PokeTurn away which was game losing. I could've double flash bite then Dragon Rush the GE Sceptile and thn he wouldn't have been able to do much. Anyway I end up losing.
0-1
Round 2
LuxChomp vs ???
I don't remember much but I ended up winning.
1-1
Round Three
LuxChomp vs ????

I'm kid of sure it was nub I don't remember a thing

2-1
Round four
LuxChomp vs Nathaniel Gyarados

I get set up very quickly to his decent start. I ko a magicarp very quickly along with his Sableye. He gets a G-Dos with a Belt set up and one shots my Garchomp. By now I have two prizes. I Bronzong my energy and attach another energy and e gain to LuxRay. I Trash bolt WITHOUT Flash Biting his gYara for my last two prizes. He says I can't take it back and preceeds to SSU it and put it back down I scoop later. It was sooo dumb. That's what i get for waking up at four. lol

Round 5
LuxChomp vs Sam D LuxPluff

I get set up slowly I can't do much

I go upstairs and play test with team topdeck.
Day 2
Now I may screw up the orders so chill.
I go there and I'm not very confident with my LuxRay/Garchomp/Donphan List. I go there and borrow stuff from Gabe, I end up playing Straight Speed Donphan. The tournament prizes are pretty big. If you win you get a $130 dollar check for a Ds or anything you want really. at the player meeting i lose my deck list, ad have to write another one in 3 minutes, lol. i ended up writing bucks instead of bucks training lol.

Round one vs some random kid.

He mulls twice and I have the donk before you know it. But then he starts with 4 basics lol. I set up a donphan like that, and preceed to go to town.
1-0
Round two
donphan vs Luxchomp

He sees my phanpy start to his Luxray and a Garchomp benched. I get a quick Donphan taking early prizes. he sets up a Garchomp and drgon rushes my Uxie and I bucks, 2 plus power and a belt for he ko. He can't do much afterwards
2-0
round 3

Some kid, I trrample him
3-0
round 4

Donphan vs LuxChomp

He gets mad that he has to play me. lol I just trample him. He doesn't take many prizes. Sorry Kiko.
4-0

round 5
Donphan vs Charizard (Gabe aka Afro G says Gino L.)

He starts out with savage hacks. He gets a 'Zard a typhlosion and a nine tails, and THEN Sets up for 7. Wth? lol I struggle to do much as he resists me. I get a few prizes. I didn't know that exoskelton did it on the bench so my earth quakes got it into the one hit range.
I lost. lol
4-1

I come in first in swiss. Top cut

the top is Machamp Luxchomp chatizard and Donphan

i play against gabe again. :/

He starts out with tomb and can't do much much. I can't get past the tomb I don't draw a Rose or an energy for like 6 turns. He sweeps me after I draw the energy.

Game 2

i shuffle his deck this time and he can't draw a thing! Doe he stack? lol

game 3

I just cut this time and he quickly goes through four Donphans with an all fire bench. lol.

He goes on and wins.

My list

4-4 donphan
3-1 Uxie
1 relincanth SV
=13

4 Pluspower
4 bucks
4 belt
4 bts
4 ssu
4 reversal