Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New EX tins ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffinMD

I just saw an ad for three "2008" EX tins. One with Tyranitar EX, one with Ho-oh EX and one with Armaldo EX.
The tins say they contain three EX boosters from the modified legal sets.

Are these real, can anyone confirm?

They've been out for a while, I've seen the Tyranitar EX and Armaldo EX ones at Walmart for months. The tins aren't new though, it's just the Milotic, Tyranitar, and probably Camerupt tins that the starters came in.

So they are real then? Thanks.
What set are the EX cards from?

They are from the ancient POP sets, Tyranitar EX and Armaldo EX are from POP1 and Ho-oh EX is from POP 3. Speaking of the tins, does anyone know what booster packs these tins contain?

Last edited:
I haven't seen these. I thought the Ho-oh and Armaldo were still European exclusives.
I'll keep an eye out.

The Ho-oh ex was European exclusive. The Armaldo ex tin has only been available in the States.

I saw these for sale last week. I bought the Ho-oh EX and Armaldo EX ones for $8 each.
The packs in them were Crystal Gaurdians, Power Keepers and Dragon Frontiers.

We bought the Ho-Oh one, it had PK, HP & CG for packs, and we got a reverse Delcatty and a Delcatty EX in our packs.

i saw these today ans was completely baffled by them.. the ex that they come with is not playable in modified, right? and i was wondering if the packs themselves were modified, as i saw the date was 2008 on them.

thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back