Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New guest book. sign in everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANGINBOX

hello everyone! glad to see all who have made it thus far.

i was the 26th person to register in this new world.

just thought it would be nice to see who else has made it.

i look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

jimmy :cool:

Good idea dude! :thumb:

Welcome to the new boards.Behave everyone and enjoy!!! :clap:

`Sensei

Professor WG, reporting for duty! :lol:

So great to be able to post here again, even for after WizPOG shuts down... long live the WizPOGgers.

Agent 1-double-oh-1 reporting. My mission: To have the highest post count on this board too! Bwahahaha!

Mewtwo: You need to get a life.

This is cheaper.

yoshi1001 said:
Agent 1-double-oh-1 reporting. My mission: To have the highest post count on this board too! Bwahahaha!

Hmm....I smell spam....maybe you can become the first banned member?
:lol: :D

`Sensei

You can bet on all on me being an active user, for the love of Otaria! :thumb:

However, I'd honestly love it if this new world would let me put up pictures in my sig :(

Last edited:
However, I'd honestly love it if this new world would let me put up pictures in my sig
Ahhh...but just about EVERY other board lets people do that, which oftentimes leads to a lot of clutter (not to mention a lot of bandwidth); we decided to be a little bit different ;) here on the 'Gym and put content first, rather than huge sig files...:)

As regards the prof/master prof logos...those may come later, after we consult with Nintendo/PUI, and they get the program up and running...

'mom

Last edited:
*sigh* So true, Pokemom. Bandwith is not fun for the whole family, whereas Pokemon TCG is! :D

[Edit]Oh.look.Our very first warning.Please do not say anything that would be considered a slur to anyone.First warning.-`Sensei[/Edit]
Electgtrplayer's note, YAY, taht was sorta what i was shootin for, thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back