Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Gyrados player need help !

Hi guys, I wanna try to test Gyarados deck, cuz I heard that it is awesome, but I need some advice to playing it.
Could someone tell me, how I gotta setup if I wanna do T2/T3 90 ? Could someone tell me here some matchups for this deck (Gengar variants, Flygon variants, SP decks) ? And at end of this post, what do U think that is better to this ( Gengar variants, Flygon variants, SP decks) field - Gyarados deck or RayBee.dec ?

Thx to any answer.

Your Gh0st

Hi guys, I wanna try to test Gyarados deck, cuz I heard that it is awesome, but I need some advice to playing it.
Could someone tell me, how I gotta setup if I wanna do T2/T3 90 ? Could someone tell me here some matchups for this deck (Gengar variants, Flygon variants, SP decks) ? And at end of this post, what do U think that is better to this ( Gengar variants, Flygon variants, SP decks) field - Gyarados deck or RayBee.dec ?

Thx to any answer.

Your Gh0st

ok if you wanna set up early t2 t3 then use regice[la]with him you can discard 2 and switch your oppo.active pokemon(has to be basic) with one of there bench,thers also registeel but trust me you want to run regice.also run felicitys to discard 1-2 and draw 3 or 4.discard magikarps.play 1 magikarp so you can use gyarados to do this fast run bts if it dies you run cards like ssu,pokemon rescue.also if you want you cold run tsd but its not really needed.run sableye to get started to discard magickarps and get set up fast.whatever i didnt say i didnt feel like typing im also sorry for the lack of grammer/puncuation.i can give u my deck list its below

gyarados

pokemon:20
4-4 gyarados sf/sf
3 sableye sf
1 regice la
1-1 claydol ge/ge
1 azelf la
1 toxicroak g promo this is not needed
1 uxie la
2 crobat g pl
1 pachirisu ge this is not needed

trainers:31
3 roseannes research
3 bebes serch
4 pokemon rescue
1 cynthias feelings
4 super scoop up
1 night maintence
2 luxury ball
4 broken time space
4 felicitys drawing
2 poketurn
2 bucks training
1 switch

energy:9
2 call
4 :water: these are not needed but i run them cause of magikarp mt
3 cyclone

well thats my deck

i think flygon is the best of those 3,dont even get me started on gyarados vs speedrill/raybees

thats funny. you play promocroak, and no psychic nrg, but you play water brg, when you cannot attack with them.

Back