Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Hampshire League

mumsascrappa

Join this Family Friendly group of Pokemon Enthusiasts for some Great Fun!

Bring your Family! Bring your Friends! Meet New Friends!

Bring your Decks and Cards to Trade!

The Game Castle
123 Nashua Road
Route 102 - Crossroads Mall
Londonderry, NH
(603) 425-7400

Our regular meeting time is:

Saturday 10 am - 12 noon

It is free!! Just for playing, you'll earn rewards!!

If you've never played, always wanted to learn, come on by, we'll help you get started.

If you are a collector, or trader only, that's fine too. Stop in and visit and make some trades!

Our League Leader is Jeremy.
I am Patty and I can be reached here for questions and/or comments by private message as mumsascrappa

More information can be found at www.thegamecastle.com www.op.pokemon-tcg.com and here at www.pokegym.net

Please continue to visit here for updates to schedule, changes etc. We'll keep you posted for any new news on our League here. Always check the latest posts. If you have any scheduling type questions or any other questions specifically related to League please feel free to post them here. We'll try to answer you as soon as possible. Also, as above, you can private message me here at mumsascrappa

Looking forward to having you join us soon!

Last edited:
There's organized play in New Hampshire?:eek: And State Championships?!:eek:
Wow. Keep it up. I've been thinking about moving there some day. Presence of POP makes it that much easier to make the decision.

Yes there's OP in NH. Someday maybe OP in VT.....

There's organized play in New Hampshire?:eek: And State Championships?!:eek:
Wow. Keep it up. I've been thinking about moving there some day. Presence of POP makes it that much easier to make the decision.

We are small in numbers, but seem to be growing pretty steadily right now. We're in southern NH. There is also a card store in Rochester NH that does League too....small store.

***Reminder***

There will be NO regular Pokemon League on Sat 3/10. Pokemon State Tournaments will be taking place. We will be back to our regular schedule on Sat 3/17. Please join us 10 a.m.-12 noon next week.

Back