BJJ763

Trading Mod Supervisor
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
The New Hampshire State Championship will be March 16th at the usual place:

The Game Castle
123 Nashua Road #5
Londnderry, NH, 03053

Registration is 9:00 - 9:45. Bring your decklist (or arrive early enough to write one out), damage counters, randomizers, and Poke-spirit

Hey fellow NH players, I've been out of the game for a while now, but I've had the urge to jump back into it lately. The only problem is that while I'd love to play at States, I don't have the cards necessary to build a deck. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to lend me a deck to play around with at States. I remember the first time I went to a POP event it was NH States and I believe it was BJJ that gave me a legal deck to play with(I could be wrong, I'm bad with names to be honest lol). If anyone could make that happen I'd love to be able to play. Just reply or PM me :) (I'm in Masters by the way)

It's NH! Hope to see you there!

Only have a League deck. You can use it but expect to lose often.

Could you send me a decklist or maybe just like a rough outline? I do have some cards that I may be able to add. I'm also attempting to make a deck but I lack several important trainers but it'll be interesting to see what happens with it.

It's the Scollopede theme deck. With more Scollipede and non-Ability Gardevour added. Plus some Supporters and Trainers.

In that case I'll pass. I think I have a good combination for a fun little deck. Thanks for the offer though. Will definitely have to do some trading before the event though!

Back