Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Larvitar Line

treecko_332

This is the Larvitar Line

Larvitar (Basic Fighting Pokemon) 40 HP Uncommon

Waekness: Grass
Resistance: Lightning -30
Retreat:*

Poke Power Just Hatched When ever Larvitar attcks flip a coin, if head the attacks does 20 more damage, if tails it does 20 less damage

(F) (F) Super Sreech Flip a coin if heads Larvatar deals 10 damage to each pokemon on your opponent's bench and the next time Larvitar deals damage it deals 10 more damage, if tails Larvitar deals 10 damage to the defending Pokemon.

Pupitar ( Stage 1 Fighting Pokemon) 70 HP Rare
Evoles From Larvitar. Put Pupitar on the Basic Pokemon

Weakness: Grass
Retreat: **

(F) (C) Spike Skull Bash 30

(F) (F) (C) Evelution Jam Filp three coins. If one is heads the attack does 20 damage. If two are heads this attack does 40 damage. If three are heads search your deck for a card named Tyrantar and put it into your hand. If all three are tails this attack does nothing.

Tyrantar ( Stage 2 Dark Pokemon) 110 HP Holo-Rare
Evoles from Pupitar. Put Tyrantar on the Stage 1 Pokemon

Weakness: Fighting
Resictance: Lighting -30
Retreat:***

Poke Body Darkend Light All (D) energy attached to Tyrantar provide (D) (D).

(F) (F) Rock Slide 30

(D) (D) (D) (D) (F) (F) Dark Glare Flip a coin. If heads the defending pokemon is now paralized. 60

I'll post more ideas soon!

Hope you like theese Treecko

Last edited:
pretty good cards. The only I would suggest is changing Tyranitar's Dark Glare attack 3 Darkness and 2 Fighting. This is because the energy costs go only up to 5 energies. I would also suggest changing Larvitar's Poke-Power into a Poke-Body. The ability and action seems more of a Poke-Body than a Poke-Power.

Theese are the updated versions of Larvitar and Tyrantar

Larvitar (Basic Fighting Pokemon) 40 HP Uncommon

Poke Body Just Hatched When ever Larvitar attcks flip a coin, if head the attacks does 20 more damage, if tails it does 20 less damage

(F) (F) Super Sreech Flip a coin if heads Larvatar deals 10 damage to each pokemon on your opponent's bench and the next time Larvitar deals damage it deals 10 more damage, if tails Larvitar deals 10 damage to the defending Pokemon.

Tyrantar ( Stage 2 Dark Pokemon) 110 HP Holo-Rare
Evoles from Pupitar. Put Tyrantar on the Stage 1 Pokemon

Weakness: Fighting
Resictance: Lighting -30

Poke Body Darkend Light All (D) energy attached to Tyrantar provide (D) (D).

(F) (F) Rock Slide 30

(D) (D) (F) (F) (F) Dark Glare Flip a coin. If heads the defending pokemon is now paralized. 60

I also have a Chikorita Line here it is:

Chickorita (Basic Grass Pokemon) 50 HP Common

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Water -30
Retreat: *

(G) Vine whip 10

(G) (C) Razor Leaf 20

Bayleaf (Stage 1 Grass Pokemon) 80 HP Rare
Evolves from Chikorita. Put Bayleaf on the Basic Pokemon

(G) (G) Selective Powder If the defending Pokemon is isn't a grass type this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage 20

(G) (C) (C) Mystery Powder Choose a special Condition. The defending Pokemon is now affected by that condition. 20

Meganium (Stage 2 Grass Pokemon) 120 HP Holo-Rare
Evolves from Bayleaf. Put Meganium on the Stage 1 Pokemon.

(G) Vine Whip 20

(G) (C) Razor Leaf 30

(G) (G) (C) (C) Powder Slam The defending Pokemon is now asleep, poisined and burned 30

Thanks for all your sugestions

Treecko

Last edited:
I now have a new Corsola too!

Corsola (Basic Water Pokemon) 70 HP Rare

Resistanse: None
Retreat: *

(W) Recover Remove all damage countersfrom Corsola. Then discard all enegry cards attached to Corsola.

(F) (C) Rock Barage 30

(F) (W) (C) Watery Rock Slide The defending Pokemon is now paralyzed 20

Last edited:
I tested the Pupitar and Corsola out in decks and they do have too much HP, but for the Cosola 70 made it a lot more balanced and Pupitar had to have a decrese of 20 HP. Also Meganium's Third attack was too weak so I incresed the damage by 10.

Last edited:
This will Probably be the last card of mine for a few days but here it is.

Rhyhorn (Basic Fighting Pokemon) 50 HP Common

Retreat: **

(F) (F) Horn Attack 30

Rhydon (Stage 1 Fighting Pokemon) 90 HP Holo-Rare
Evolves from Rhyhorn. Put Rhydon on the basic Pokemon.

(F) (F) (C) Charge 40

(F) (F) (F) (F) Horn Drill Flip two coins. If any of them are tails this attack does nothing. If both of them are heads the defending Pokemon is knocked out.

Last edited:
Um, Rhydon EX is absolutely NOT "EXy"! I suggest you change it to just "Rhydon" and remove the EX rulebecause it is NOT an EX Pokémon! It's just a normal callibur one!

SunfloraAzumarril you want a grass Scizor, then here it is with a Scyther too.

Scther (Basic Grass Pokemon) 60 HP Rare

Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat:

(G) (C) Scythe 30

(G) (G) (G) Hyper Cutter Flip coins equeal to the number of damage counters on Syther. If one his heads this attack does 10 damage. If two are heads this attack does 20 damage. If three are heads this attack does 40 damage. If four are heads this attack does 80 damage. If five are heads this attack does 160 damage. If all of the flips are tails the attack does nothing.

Scizor (Stage 1 Grass Pokemon) 100 HP Holo-Rare
Evolves from Scyther. Put Scizor on the basic Pokemon.

Resistance:Fighting -30
Retreat:**

Poke Body Swiched Around All steel enegry atttached to Scizor provide (G). All grass enegy attached to Scizor provide (S).

(G) (S) Hardened Coat Untill the end of your oppenents next turn Scizor can't become affected by special conditions.

(G) (G) (S) (S) Poisined Scythe The defending Pokemon is now poisined. 50

So there is your grass Scizor.

Treecko

BTW, I'm sorry I said that. I was a little angry at something else at the time. Actually, I thought up 4 Grass-type Scizors myself! Sorry I yelled at you like that. :( :(

Its nothing. And after I read it I liked your suggestion so I chageded it as you can probably see.

Also I have a new Numel/Camerupt for all of you.

Numel (Basic Fire Pokemon) 50 HP Common

Weakness: Water
Resistance:-

(R) (C) Ember Discard a (R) energy attached to Numel 30

Camerupt (Stage 1 Fire Pokemon) 90 HP Rare
Evolves from Numel. Put Camerupt on the basic Pokemon.

Weakness: Water
Resistance: Lightning -30 (Camerupt is part ground)
Retreat:**

(R) (F) Flaming Mud Slap 40

(R) (R) (F) (C) Flaming Rock Spin Discard a basic energy card attache to Camerupt in order to use this attack. The Defending Pokemon is now burned. 50

Last edited:
This is a new Castform for everyone, as I haven't seen the the real one yet I can't base it on anything, but here goes!

Castform (Basic Colorless Pokemon) 60 HP Rare

Poke-Power Reflective Light Whenever Castform attacks choose an energy type attached to it. Castform becomes that type untill the end of your opponents next turn.

{C} Rainbow Storm This attack does 10 damage times the number of types (colors) of Energy attached to Castform. You can't do more than 60 damage in this way (before Weakness and Resistance). If this attack does 30 or more damage, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. If this attack does 50 damage or more, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. If this attack does 60 damage, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. 10x

I didn't know if Castform's Poke-Power should be a Poke-Boby because you have to use it. But, on the other hand its effect is like a Poke-Powers.

Treecko

Last edited:
I'd reword Castform's attack so it's less wordy:

{C} Rainbow Storm This attack does 10 damage times the number of types (colors) of Energy attached to Castform. You can't do more than 60 damage in this way (before Weakness and Resistance). If this attack does 30 or more damage, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. If this attack does 50 damage or more, the Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. If this attack does 60 damage, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. 10x

Back