Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new league kits yet?

Lex, where you the League Leader or store owner/'the contact' person when you filled out that league form? From what I have seen, the League Leaders are not the ones who will be able to do the ordering, the store owner/'the contact' is the one who as the manage all of that. I was told the store owner/'the contact''s email contained a link to a hidden section of the pokemon-tcg.com site where they could place the orders there...

I know my league has ordered last week but nothing has come in yet (not even a confermation email on my end to let me know a kit was ordered... ah well...). Hope this helps,

-marril

Our location evidently got a confirmation e-mail. Dan says the kit should be in time for Friday's League.

I'm still having problems ordering my kits. Every time I click
the link in the email or even type the address in by hand, it
says "page cannot be displayed". I've tried it on three
different computers so that can't be the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Nintendo says I should be able to order
with no problem, but if it continues then they will order
for me through email. I still would like to just order the kits
through the league store so if any one knows anything to help?
Does any one know what's in the kit by the way?

Thanks

~Lex

Ben you know what a league kit is..... its ummm... that thing that we get occasionally....comes in a manilla jiffy bag... contains.......st.....

Nope...... I've forgotten too!

Someone wake me up when its June!
*shrugs shoulders and goes back to sleep*

-------------------------------

USA: wait a little bit longer...late september early October????
Europe: wait longer than that! :(

Last edited:
NoPoke said:
USA: wait a little bit longer...late september early October????
Europe: wait longer than that! :(

hmm that reads like a whine...but its not. Its reality! We only complain/rant when the delay is excessive and threatens the game..

now back on topic...league kits... :(

Lex Luthor said:
I'm still having problems ordering my kits. Every time I click
the link in the email or even type the address in by hand, it
says "page cannot be displayed". I've tried it on three
different computers so that can't be the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Nintendo says I should be able to order
with no problem, but if it continues then they will order
for me through email. I still would like to just order the kits
through the league store so if any one knows anything to help?
Does any one know what's in the kit by the way?

Thanks

~Lex

When I talked to Dave (head of the leagues at Pokemon USA) the other day he said the kits are similar to the kits Wizards sent out. 16 regular promos, 8 special stamped promos, a jumbo card, and some posters. He didn't say however what the special stamp on the promos said

Lex I signed up for two different stores both ways (Store Manager/League Leader). I received both signon's but the only one that is working is the Store Manager one. I get the same problem with my league leader signon. You will probably need to email Nintendo to request the kits for now until the link/signon is fixed for League Leaders. Good luck. :thumb:

Well.. the same thing kinda happens to me... Im able to go into the page and login, but when I click the link that I need to to order the league kit, It says page cannot be displayed... So now what am I gonna do?

*~EDIT~* I was able to get in again, and ordered the league kits.... Yay! I guess the site is just tempermental lol*~EDIT~*

Last edited:
Back