Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New League Questions

BoDragon

I submitted an application for a new League a week ago, and I have some questions.

1.) Do you get an email notification that your League Application was approved?

2.) If there is no email notification, how long does it usually take to receive League kits?

Considering that the POP staff was out of the office completely between Xmas - New Year and is just returning today, I'd guess it will be a while before you get a reply.

As I understand it each league is approved individually, not by simply an autoreply email. Knowing what kind of backlog one has to go through when returning from an extended time away from work, I'd be patient; I'd guess new league approvals might not be right up at the top of the 'to do' list right now.

JMHO,
'mom

BoDragon said:
I submitted an application for a new League a week ago, and I have some questions.

1.) Do you get an email notification that your League Application was approved?

2.) If there is no email notification, how long does it usually take to receive League kits?

They will notify you with a Congrats email. Once you recieve that you in the Go to order kits and so forth. Ours didn't take long at all, but do give it a little extra time with them coming off of Holiday vacation.

Good luck

Would it be a bad idea to resubmit my League Application? With PUI's offices closed from Christmas through New Year's, it could be possible any League Applications sent in during that time may have been deleted. I do not want to act impatiently, but I am committed to another exciting League starting.

BoDragon said:
Would it be a bad idea to resubmit my League Application? With PUI's offices closed from Christmas through New Year's, it could be possible any League Applications sent in during that time may have been deleted. I do not want to act impatiently, but I am committed to another exciting League starting.

No, don't re-apply!

Back