Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Mexico State Championship Sat. 3/21

spookees

NEW MEXICO STATE POKEMON CHAMPIONSHIP

West Complex- Lower level- in the Cochiti/Taos room
401 2nd St NW, Albuquerque

Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2009

Time: Registration is at 8:30 AM. Starting at 10:30 AM. The main tournament (swiss rounds) will last 5 to 6 hours.

You must be in the registration line with your decklist ready by 10:15am or you may receive a first round loss or not be allowed to enter the event. Don't be late!

Three Age Divisions: Juniors (born in 1998 or later)/Seniors (born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997)/Masters (born in 1993 or earlier)

K-Value: 32

Format: Modified Constructed Deck (bring your own deck - Cards are allowed from Diamond Pearl or later as well as Promos from POP Series 6 and above and Black Star Promos DP01 and higher) We will do Age Modified Swiss (all players will play in every round)

Cost: FREE

Additional Information: Call (602) 791-4941 or e-mail [email protected]

Free Raffles!!
=================================================================================

Attached to the Albuquerque Convention Center is the Doubletree Hotel
They have lowered the rate for this event to all the pokemon players.

Website: http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/...exico/index.do

Location: 201 Marquette Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States 87102-2248
Tel: 1-505-247-3344

Please call the hotel to make your reservation and give them the code: POKEMON
$79.00 for 1 or 2 people in the room.
$89.00 for 3 or 4 people in the room.
>>>Deadline is 3/14/09 to make your reservation for the discounted rate!<<<

The hotel has a walkway under the building that connects it to the Convention Center. This walkway is a straight shot to the Cochiti/Taos room.
NO FOOD or DRINK is allowed in the event room, however there will be water stations outside the room.

Last edited:
Yes Eeveelover it is going to mean a road trip. Its going to be the best states yet that i know of. Its going to be at the Convention so that means big space so we need a lot of players to come. So ya im ready for this. State's Baby. YA!!!! See you guys there.

I'll be there all right! Let me just say (cuase our anouncer was freaked about it) CONGRATS!:thumb:
Because its on a seperate day than the rest of the states, I'm expecting Colorado, Arizona, and Texas.

-Regigigas will kill all!-

Well I think were ready to see who comes. I know AZ, CO, TX is coming but we might get a few more. So ya were ready for it we just need to wait. Hope we can will it again like last time. Ya Go NM

Stay tuned, I have arranged for a lower hotel rate for travelers....I should be posting this info Wednesday nite 2/3.

Hey Kevin ya i bet alot of you guys are coming down. Its bad that you still a senior cause will have a person that wishes he can play you again, I dont know if you remember Kaleb. But ya he wishes he was able to play you again but he become a Master this year. But ya i cant wait for States and see who much people we get. Son see you soon guys and be ready to play. Only like 45 days left.

Okay here we go!!!

Website: http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US...bletree-Hotel-Albuquerque-New-Mexico/index.do

Location: 201 Marquette Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States 87102-2248

The hotel has a walkway under the building that connects it to the Convention Center. This walkway is a straight shot to the Cochiti/Taos room.
NO FOOD or DRINK is allowed in the event room, however there will be water stations outside the room.

NM will take the trophy!

Ya dont be to confident with that. i know there is going to be a lot of different player coming from AZ,CO, and TX. So ya i dont know how Seniors might be. But i do know that Masters isn't going to be easy at all. But i will try and win it. But im going to need a lot of playing. Just try your best.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Okay here we go!!!

Website: http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US...bletree-Hotel-Albuquerque-New-Mexico/index.do

Thank you so much Patricia for all your help and getting this all for us. The only think is that i dont know where the place is but i will find it. And check it out. See you soon.

Last edited:
And if you want a good warm up Tournament.. TEXAS is BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE the week Before!!!

Plus we <3 Spookees!!

Fish

I had to move back home to NJ for the semester, but I'm working on trying to fly out for NM states :smile:
hopefully it works out!
-kaylin

I'll be there, me and my caravan of Texas players....or as we call ourselves Team 9,000+

Cause we're over 9,000!!!!

And if you want a good warm up Tournament.. TEXAS is BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE the week Before!!!

Plus we <3 Spookees!!

Fish

awww thanks Fish, however I will be running the Az State Championship the week before!

The New Mexico players have 3 States to choose from if they want a warm up State tournament to go to the weekend before this one!

Texas
Colorado
Arizona

I can't wait!!
I know Phox and I are extremely excited for March!
Last year it was a day after my birthday!
Good luck to everyone, and hope to see you there!! ^_^
~Phish, Tae, Felicity

GO NEW MEXICO!! =D

Back