Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New pokemon Cards

Firegreen511

This our some of the new pokemon, that can be found in the pearl and diamond games, so it will be a while until they are out. But until then......here they are.

Manene
30Hp
{P}Baby/Basic pokemon
Evolves into Mr. Mime, put Mr. MIme on the baby pokemon.
While Manene is your active pokemon and your opponent attacks, your opponent flips a coin (before doing anything else) if tails your opponent's turn ends with out and attack.
{P} Pick-A-Boo: Look at your opponent's hand.
W:
R:
RC:{C}

Ushohachii
30Hp
{F}Baby/Basic pokemon
Evolves into Sudowoodo, put Sudowoodo on the baby pokemon.
While Usohachii is your active pokemon and your opponent attacks, your opponent flips a coin (before doing anything else) if tails your opponent's turn ends with out and attack.
{F} Wink-Wink: Look at the top 3 cards of your opponents deck, rearrange them and put them back on top.
W:
R:

Munchlax
30Hp
{C}Baby/Basic pokemon
Evolves into Snorlax, put Snorlax on the baby pokemon.
While Manene is your active pokemon and your opponent attacks, your opponent flips a coin (before doing anything else) if tails your opponent's turn ends with out and attack.
{C} Munch 20
W:
R:
RC:{C}{C}

Manyula
90HP
{D} Stage 1 Evolves from Sneasel

{D}{C} Drarkness Claws: Flip 3 coins this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads. 10X
{D}{D}{C} Drankness Falls: Flip a coin, if heads put a dark counter of the deffending pokemon. A dark counter makes the deffending pokemon to flip a coin whenever he attacks, if tails that attack does nothing, if your opponent annonces retreat he most flip a coin if heads the retreat is normal, and the dark counter is removed, if tails your opponent can not retreat, and the dark counter stays. 40

W: {F}
R:{P} -30

Rukario
70HP
{S} Basic Pokemon

PokeBody: Fighting Meatal: Whenever Rukario has 4 or more damage counter on it it's {F} energy cards provied {F}{F} energy, and it's {S} energy cards provied {S}{S} energy.
{F} Late Punch: At the end of your opponets turn put 2 damage counters on the deffending pokemon.
{S}{S}{F} Metal Fist: During your opponent's next turn all damage done to Rukario is reduced by -20. 50
{S}{S}{S}{S} Steel Jump Kick:Metal Fist: During your opponents next turn all damage done to Rukario is reduced by -30. 80

W:{R}
R:{L} -30
RC: {C}{C}

These new pokemon can be found here:
http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~psypoke/pd/index.php

Last edited:
uh..ok...Usohachi could have an attack like...like...

[F] Bonzai Kick 10
Flip a coin. If heads, if the Defending Pokemon attacks Usohachi during your opponent's next turn, remove one damage counter from Usohachi(before doing damage).

I dunno. His classification is Bonzai Pokemon.
---
you spelled darkness wrong...twice...and darkness falls should be:

{D}{D}{C} Darkness Falls 40
Flip a coin. If heads, put a dark counter of the deffending pokemon. If a Pokemon with a Dark counter on it attacks, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing. If a Pokemon with a Dark counter on it tries to retreat, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that Pokemon does not retreat, and remove all dark counters from that Pokemon.

That's actually quite broken...
---
metal fist-reduced by -20? huh? If a math teacher saw that, they'd think that meant it does 20 more damage. Minus a negative is the same thing as plus.
steel jump kick-same issue. I don't think it's that broken though, shiny squirtle...

shiny squirtle said:
i think it is becaus for four energy it is doing 80 and ruducing the next attack by 30

I'm not blind, I can read ^_^. That's not a reason for why it's broken, youre just...restating what the attack's effect is. The only possible combinations to use that attack are using special energy. Therefore, it's harder to get the energy for that attack into play, so it should naturally be more broken then a 4 [R] energy attack or something.

Um..... no there is no Poison type so "S" is nothing. M is Metal, though.

During your opponents next turn all damage done to Rukario is reduced by -30
That's actually an increase of 30. Double Negative.

NidoPrince you actualy think he would know that? Anyways wow Rukario would work great in a Mettagross deck... 70 prevent 70... Plus Bellossom... You need like... A Pokemon that can do like 140 damage. I geuss a (R) Pokemon.

Charizardian said:
Also, that baby pokemon power is no longer used, they just have a power that makes them evolve and remove all damage counters.

and that's stopping us WHY? Just because nintendo doesn't do it doesn't mean WE can't.

Back