Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Pokemon sleeves are very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowgym

Today I recieved those new Pokemon deck protector sleeves and they are beautiful.
The print on the backside is more clear than on the tins.

For the quality or how long they can be used without getting damaged to much, time will learn.
But overall I like them.

Sleeves and display picture

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of these sleeves from states packages. They haev 50 Sleeves per pack and I currently haev 2 different pairs of sleeves. The aqua ones and the legendary birds. I'll scan adn link them later. if u want a link before then please send me a PM or an IM over iam.

Steve~

Last edited:
Upper Deck will never make sleeves in packs of 60. Even in the collections that come with a tin and sleeves, there are 2 packs of 50. It makes them more money and some player prefer it that way.

Ok guys , I scaned the sleevs and am hosting them in my gallery , Here's a link to all of what I am hosting.

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Gallery 3

Thats just everyhitng in my gallery , Gallery #3 has the sniper logo on it but it's all good. :thumb: Haven't got around to putting it on the other ones yet

~Steve~ Enjoy guys any other Quesitons send me a PM

Last edited:
They are made by Ultra Pro and on the plastic wrap it says Pokemon Trading Card Game (logo).

After paying shipping and taxes they are around $4.00 a pack (50sleeves) but remind this is depending on were they have to be shipped to and your local taxes.

Right nwo to the best of ym knowledge they are only availible In teh states championship package. They will be on sale later this moenth or early next moenth.

~Steve

I think you will see them appear on those internetstores very soon.
I didn't buy them at an internetstore, got them from a friend/retailer in the US.

I cannot give you anymore details because I only speak with them by phone. They are not selling single packs only displays.
Any card accesoires shop will have them soon, just ask for it.

Every time I see an interesting item on internet, I just ask around under my players if they want it and then I order the amount they want.
I ordered this sleeves more than a month ago, the retailer didn't even had information about them.
I only asked him, if those specific sleeves are released get me XXX much and he did.

That's one of the reason I most times have stuff so early, I order/buy even before I have seen it. Blind ordering, sometimes risky but that's live.
Most times I even don't know the prices of items I order, but my relationship with them is good.
They know I will pay anything I order.

Like I always say, I do what I promise, no matter what price it take.

Link to picture of display and single sleeves

Last edited:
I honestly like Dragon Shields better than all this artistic stuff. They feel better, they come many colorls, and they...smell better. Yes, I know, weird, but I can't help to like the smell of newly boughten dragon shields.

I used to think the 50 sleeve packaging was wrong....then I realized the major flaw in packaging 60 sleeves... If 1 sleeve, just 1 of your 60, tears or rips, your still stuck having to buy another pack. So it works out the same either way

also, i mentioned this previously, you have a set you can use for your deck (60) and the other sleeves (40 left) can be re-used for prereleases.

ain't i resourceful?

Ultra-pro sleeves suck, they always rip. Dragon Shield last forever. I still have my first dragon shield sleeves from 7 years ago. I think this sleeves look tacky, i wish we could get those "classy" one sthat are gold or silver and have the a pokeball on the middle on a diff. shade. of gold or silver.

They shuffle real nice and Ive been playing with them for about two weeks now. So far they havent worn away at all, very nice.

sdp said:
Ultra-pro sleeves suck, they always rip. Dragon Shield last forever. I still have my first dragon shield sleeves from 7 years ago. I think this sleeves look tacky, i wish we could get those "classy" one sthat are gold or silver and have the a pokeball on the middle on a diff. shade. of gold or silver.

Several of my 6-7 year old dragon shields are splitting really badly now.

They aren't perfect either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back