Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Pokemon Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucario Evolution
New Pokemon
Or Mind control Pokemon
It looks like a wearwolf pokemon

With the pointed nose it looks more like a mole...however, I'm hoping it's something along the lines of a psychic/Dark Werewolf creature.

It kinda reminds me of an SSJ3. I really hope whatever it is it's a Dark Type. We only have to wait 2 weeks at the most to find out what it is anyway.
~Cyber~

My guess would be a Mightyena evolution. He reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog, only he has a ponytail.

Personally, I think it's probably either Sableye (look at the elbows and feet, very similar), Zangoose, or most likely IMO, Absol.

Personally, I think it's probably either Sableye (look at the elbows and feet, very similar), Zangoose, or most likely IMO, Absol.

I think an absol evolution may be kool, but i wouldn't want it to look like this...

All the same, I think floatzel's a possibility...don't think sableye's possible though; I just don't see it ya know?

Or it could just be something new. Honestly I dun wanna see only new forms/evolutions of current pokemon

It reminds me of Shiftry with the hair but it's stance also reminds me of Toxicroak. Maybe the first legendary Fighting type? Could also be something with Fire looking at it's 'hair'. I suspect it to be having blue eyes for some reason. Called it intuition I guess, its shape just invokes that feeling.

well, from seeing this, it seems that japan and the US learned things from each other. US adopted japan's concept of getting the rare cards easier. Japan learnt that you will get more people if you just leave hints and delay, though it may tick off some people that they are doing so (me). i'm guessing fighting legendary, but with the illusion thing, it's got to by some kind of psychic/ghost type.

Well, that "Z" looks very interesting, especially the very long mane.:wink:

I originally thought "Z" was going to be some sort of ghost due to the fact in the trailer, the dark ash looked pretty evil, but now i'm really surprised that "Z" appears to be some sort of wolf-like creature. I thought of it being a Lucario Evolution, but know it looks more like a Mightyena Evolution. The shape of the head really reminds of me of him, as well as the hands and feet. Mightyena, in my opinion, also looks the most wolf-like, so really, he could be an evolution of him, where "Z" becomes bipedal. The way how he becomes bipedal also makes him like a werewolf. Of courrse, if that's the case, that would be very fitting for him since werewolves transform, and "Z" in the film can transform too. Of course, there's always the chance that the now revealed silhouette of "Z" could also very likely be a legendary Pokemon from Generation 5.

Yeah, now I wonder whether or not they will reveal more Generation 5 Pokemon in the film. It would be great to see that.:smile:

Mind if I throw a odd ball into the mix?

The shilouette is reminiscent of Shiftry with the factoid both have manes. New things seem to occur in each succeeding expansion. Shiftry evolving into the uncharted area of Stage 3 evolution Pokémon would create a wave of massive change.

I don't think it's a Lucario evolution, since they wouldn't be able to incorporate it into the game well. Lucario itself is already a top-tier Pokemon, so the stats wouldn't be able to increase much without breaking into Uber territory. I think it might be an alternate evolution for Riolu, though.

And then the Mightyena evolution thought is also a good one. I'd like to see a werewolf Pokemon. The only problem with it being "Z" is that it's the "Ruler of Illusion". Werewolves don't control illusions, though I've seen Nintendo pull weirder stuff out.

Why does it have to be an evo? How about it's just a new legendary. That would make the most sense because they wouldn't just take a Pokemon such as Mightyena and make it be able to evolve into such an awesome thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back