Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Promos at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

I just got back from Walmart, and I found out that they are selling some new promo cards. One is Zoroark BW 71/114 Cracked Ice Holo + Zorua BW 70/114, and the other is Beartic NV 30/98 Cracked Ice Holo + Cubchoo NV 28/98. Both come in a blister pack with 1 ND booster, 1 ND sampling pack, and 1 TCGO code that unlocks one of the 2 promo evolution lines chosen at random.

I just got back from Walmart, and I found out that they are selling some new promo cards. One is Zoroark BW 71/114 Cracked Ice Holo + Zorua BW 70/114, and the other is Beartic NV 30/98 Cracked Ice Holo + Cubchoo NV 28/98. Both come in a blister pack with 1 ND booster, 1 ND sampling pack, and 1 TCGO code that unlocks one of the 2 promo evolution lines chosen at random.

What was the price???

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

with the promo pack you also get a code for either the zoroark evolution or the beartic evolution. But you don't know which one you're gonna get. seems like you get the opposite online cards of whatever physical cards you got. but I doubt that's how it's packed. just seems to be my luck.

the nice part is that the zoroark sells for $3.50 so if you think about it as possible trade bait, then it makes the extra 80 cents a little more palatable. and I was able to give the beartics to my son so we could just make some fun decks.

Would've been better If it was a playable Promo of Mewtwo EX, the jumbo card version was a dispicable joke...
At this rate, it might be a possibility. The current strategy seems to be "re-release every playable card as a promo". Every playable foil from BW and EP (aside from Reuniclus and Gothitelle) exists in promo form.

Speaking of new stuff at Walmart, has anybody else seen new blister packs that have 15 random cards with one guaranteed holo/promo?

Speaking of new stuff at Walmart, has anybody else seen new blister packs that have 15 random cards with one guaranteed holo/promo?

Those aren't new. They're repacks. They've been around forever, though they tend to come-and-go. Do you want to know where all those cards T&T buys at Nationals go? You just found them.

Those aren't new. They're repacks. They've been around forever, though they tend to come-and-go. Do you want to know where all those cards T&T buys at Nationals go? You just found them.

Well most of TnT's stuff goes on their website. I think those repacks go to thrift stores.

Oh, 'kay. I've never seen them until last week, but since they come-and-go as you say, I guess it makes sense!

I've seen them off and on. Never bought one, I just figured they were not worth $5 Haven't got the zoroark blisters around here yet either. Any pics available? I kinda collect zoroark.
Posted with Mobile style...

I feel it would be better to post this here instead of a new topic since these are basically the same.

There's a new promo pack out. It comes with 2 ND packs, a coin and 3 broken-glass foils of either Klink, Klang and Klinkland or Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith. I'm not sure what MSRP was but my local card shop had them for $7 each. These are really nice this time since the whole line has the glass foil on them and not just the final evolution like in the past.

Skitty, I would have started my own thread on that one but thanks for the info.

And just out of curiosity, why do you guys call them promos? They are just the regular set cards with broken glass foil. I'm just curious as they really are not promos.

Mike

And just out of curiosity, why do you guys call them promos? They are just the regular set cards with broken glass foil. I'm just curious as they really are not promos.

Mike

It's what passes for promos...

Mike

They aren't in the BW Black Star Promos, no, but it is given a Promotional holofoil. Thus, it is considered a promo variant of the in set card.

I feel it would be better to post this here instead of a new topic since these are basically the same.

There's a new promo pack out. It comes with 2 ND packs, a coin and 3 broken-glass foils of either Klink, Klang and Klinkland or Roggenrola, Boldore and Gigalith. I'm not sure what MSRP was but my local card shop had them for $7 each. These are really nice this time since the whole line has the glass foil on them and not just the final evolution like in the past.

MSRP is $9.99. And 17 char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back