Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Region: Nuva Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuva267

Hey everyone, This is Nuva267, here to ask for YOUR help. I am making a region of new Pokemon, at 120 Pokemon total. I have made the starters and legendaries, but YOU make the rest.

Just Post the Pokemon's Pic, info, and traits. It will be considered to be added.

Nuva267 out.

Hey everyone, This is Nuva267, here to ask for YOUR help. I am making a region of new Pokemon, at 120 Pokemon total. I have made the starters and legendaries, but YOU make the rest.

Just Post the Pokemon's Pic, info, and traits. It will be considered to be added.

Nuva267 out.

Not the place for this, try the RTC? I suggest either asking a mod to move this or requesting a lock and posting this again in the relevant forum. However, this does seem like an interesting idea, I may create a couple Pokemon. Maybe the only pure Flying type?

I suggest that you post part of an actual fan fic first. After that, asking for suggestions is fine, but please wait until then.

PM me when you're ready to edit the first post for this purpose, or if you believe this thread should not have been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back