Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NEW shipment of JPN deckboxes, mini binders, playmats and more for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly719

BRAND NEW JPN ITEMS FOR SALE! GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN :thumb:

Standard Rules:
1) YOU will send first when buying unless you have a higher ref count than I do. There are very few exceptions to this (you know who you are). Links to my refs and Ebay feedback are available in my signature.
2) I will send only within the US on these items, maybe to Canada but shipping will probably be very high
3) If you're on either my Cautionary or Bad Traders list, don't bother posting.
4) Please post here if interested in buying. PMs are only for finalizing the deal.
5) I would prefer to sell atleast a couple items at once, so priority will be given to sales with multiple items.
PAYMENT & SHIPPING INFO

Accepted Payment Methods:

~Paypal (existing funds - gift)
~Paypal (credit/debit card funded - but you must let me know first AND pay the fee)
~Money Order
~Carefully Concealed Cash (at your own risk)

Shipping:
Shipping will be additional and based on what you buy (the weight of the package). Please provide your zipcode along with the items you want and I can get you a shipping total.

$12 ea + shipping
Arceus Deckbox (Style #1) x3
Arceus Deckbox (Style #2 - with Palkia and Dialga) x1

$14 ea + shipping
**ONLY 2 LEFT** Lugia/Ho-oh Dicebox x2 - has 2 compartments and includes a coin
Heart Soul Damage Counters x4 - hard plastic orange counters with 6 "50s" and 24 "10s"

$16 ea + shipping
Lugia/Ho-oh Deckbox x3 <---
Entei/Suicune Deckbox x4
<---- These are both now sold out from Pokemon Center Japan (sold out in one week)
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #1) x2
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #2 - with Palkia and Dialga) x1

**SOLD OUT** Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder x0 - medium sized binder with 4 slots per page, 20 pages; can hold 160 cards back-to-back <---$18 for this one
Entei Suicune Mini Binder x5 - small sized binder with 2 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 104 cards back-to-back
**SOLD OUT** Halloween Pikachu Dicebag x0
Green Pokeball Playmat x2

OFFERS ON THESE, PLEASE - these are older, out-of-print items
Crystal Charizard Deck Box x1
Deoxys/Gyarados Deck Box x1
Palkia Deck Box x1
Deoxys/Latios Sketch Deck Box x1 - limited edition Mitsuhir Arita deckbox
Pikachu/Manaphy Mini Binder x1 WITH Manaphy Promo Card - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition - 3 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 156 cards total
Kyogre/Groudon Mini Binder x1
Manaphy Dice Box x1 - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition
-----------------------------------------

Anything below is for my personal reference:

Sold:
Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder x1, Entei/Suicune Deckbox x1 to DIZZtheWHIZZ

On Hold:
Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder x1, Lugia/Ho-oh Deckbox x1 for Shaymin Of The Skies

Last edited:
DIZZtheWHIZZ - Ok, the total will be $32 before shipping. Let me know your zipcode and I can let you know the total including shipping. thanks, Cheryl

koolkidkaz - It's a 2 player mat and the material is odd to describe. It's kind of like a rubber/net material. Also, the Halloween item is a Pikachu dice bag. Just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted since you said box? And please make an offer on the Pikachu/Manaphy Mini Binder. thanks, Cheryl

I'll get back to you both later tonight. Sorry, today has been errand day so I haven't really been home/online to get things squared away.

Would it be possible to lay down a Reservation on the Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder? I don't have enough money to spend right now, but BOY do I want that Binder. xD

PS: I can only pay Cash, but don't worry, I think you can trust me. I have almost 40 refs on PokeBeach. =] If you need proof look up SotS on PokeBeach.

TLesky - Shipping would be $2.50 via First Class mail w/DC or $5 via Priority w/DC. Also, would need an offer on the Manaphy dice box if you're interested. thanks!

DIZZTHEWIZZ - Shipping is $3.50 via First Class mail w/DC or $5 via Priority w/DC

Shaymin Of The Skies - Sure, I don't mind holding one for you. Shipping should be around $3.50-$5 depending on the shipping method you want.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. First of all, what does DC stand for? Just to clarify. Also, I would like to change from buying the Entei Suicune Binder to the Lugia/Ho-oh one. So the order changes to...

Entei Suicune Deck Box x1
Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder x1

And on shipping, I'll be choosing Priority. Thanks!

Yes I am interested, but have no idea what the Manaphy box is worth. Open but out of print, so I will start at $35 shipped first class for both and go from there.

DIZZtheWHIZZ - Sorry, I'm not sure if I'll have any of the Lugia mini binders left. One is going on hold, and the rest may be involved in trades at the moment. You had originally asked for the Entei/Suicune one, so that's the one I held for you.

TLesky - Hmm..well I'd probably be looking for around $25 for the Manaphy dice box, so $42 for both shipped if you're still interested?

Heading over to the trade thread to reply there too. Thanks everyone!

Ok, that's completely understandable. Is there any way I can just purchase the Entei Suicune Deck Box? I'll buy the binder elsewhere.

Entei Suicune Deck Box x1 $16
Priority Shipping $5
=$21
Does that sound good?

richkid50000 - Sorry, koolkidkaz has already asked about buying it. And if that falls through, the next in line is SD PokeMom with a trade offer.

DIZZtheWHIZZ - Well, I'd really prefer to sell more than 1 item at a time. I've sent you a PM about this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back