Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NEW way to play pokemon online

WarpPointJordan

I just stumbled across http://www.playtcg.com/ I've only been able to play solitaire games because nobody has been in the lobby but this website is amazing. Definitely better than RedShark IMO. It's definitely a cool platform to use until the official online TCG gets it's act together.

This website just opened to the public and I would love to see some more people playing over there.

http://www.playtcg.com/

Until the official TCG gets up and running online I'll definitely be using this. I'm part of the beta right now but the whole using promo codes for online booster packs is stupid. I would way rather just be able to build any deck with any cards. I don't want to have to open online boosters and trade for virtual cards.

I've made the account and all the stuff but I still can't build my decklist. When I'm in the Decklist Editor I can't add any card to my deck. When I write the name of the Pokémon I want to add nothing appears...

You have to be sure to have the right web browser. Older versions of Explorer don't work, so that might be a problem. Another issue may be pop-up blockers.

Has this been leaked? This was meant to be exclusive to the SixPrizes Underground and is still under testing afaik :/

There's a demo of it on YouTube.

That probably counts as a pretty big leak.

The developer said it was open to the public. I think that he just let Adam tell the Underground before anyone else. AFAIK it's open to everybody.

Aaah so there is, Adam was told he would be informed about the public release of PlayTCG and it seems he hasn't been yet hence the confusion.

BTW if you haven't tried it yet, it's pretty amazing tbh, there are niggles that can get annoying but it's by far the best way of playing against other people imo.

Yeah . . . I mean, it's on Facebook.

No-one's going to go to the massive trouble of making a TCG simulator and then let only 200 people see it.

Oh it was always meant for public release at some point, underground members were all just testing subjects lol. It was just I believe that Adam was meant to release the info on Sixprizes first, that's all.

Jordan: Opinion, there's plenty of people who don't find it 'overrated' and don't terminate their subscription. Granted it's not for everyone though. Anyway have you even tried it recently to back up comments?

goldengchomp: More details? When you make a deck, you need to click the magnifying glass next to it to access your deck and start adding cards to it

Back