Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjnoah

has anyone had any issues with the new site. we understand they are trying very hard to get it complete but it is very discouraging when you send three emails to them about things and get no response. i mean yesterday we could access our sons account today its not even there. the first week it was up (toward the end of the week) our son lost 7 ranking points with no turny updates. i dont really want to be a complainer but why now. could they not have updated a few months ago during the begining of the season. we travel a lot with pokemon which is hard to do for us being i have panic attacks when i travel. our family is very helpful with this. my mom took our son to nats last year and we drove back and forth every day to the ga run this yr. we have two leages we are a part of as well. lots of time sent playing and building our decks not to mention we spend lots of cash on sets and cards every 3 months. we all investe lots of time and money, you, me, your friends, my friends, our friends. we know they are trying because there are a lot of new cool things on there and we all greatly appreciate the work put into it. just some sort of response. pleast if you have had good or bad or even any imput feel free to respond. thanks again.

a discouraged pokemon player

They're working on it. What more can they say? Be patient and let 'em work out the bugs. When it's up and running effectively they'll let us know.

Uhh, i just looked at my page again, and my rating is down 50 points, yes 50, and when i look at the ratings history it says my rating should still be back up where it was at.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

oh look i go to bed, then I wake up and its back to normal! Yay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back