Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New York TO?

Pablo

may i ask, who is the New York TO, so i can contact him? please, im from mexico, and might be able to make it to the poke center on saturday 22nd, thought we could make a tourney or something, plan something special for that day.

Mudkip,

The best thing to do is contact the PC directly at (212) 307-0900, during the recording punch in 104 to reach customer service, and I am sure they'll be able to direct you to the right person for the event.

HTH,

Skywolf1

ok, thanks for the info Skywolf, but i would like to contact him directly through here, so that i can get in contact. Calling would be too expensive from here.

You could try emailing them at [email protected] That is the email address that is given for the Pokemon Prerelease that is being held at the Pokemon Center the week before on November 16th. It says the person in charge is named John Hershberger. This info can all be found on the Prerelease page on Pokemon-tcg.com Hope this helps.

yeah, I had seen all that info, but thanks farbsman, i was really hoping to get in contact with him through here, but it seems he hasn't joined the gym. Ill email that adress, thanks again.

Back