Next Destinies EX, Shiny, and FA Ratio. WHAT?!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by CyberManectric, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberManectric

CyberManectric New Member

So after 2 prereleases I've been hearing that the ratio per box is:
    2 EX's
    1 Full Art EX

OK... sounds alright but I hope the ratio's higher then that. Now here's the one thing I heard that drives me crazy and I hope is untrue:

one shiny Pokemon per case! :eek:

Really? I can believe that since I've probably seen 3 Shiny Pokemon (2 Chandelure and a Zoroark) pulled at the prerelease I was at today. We had 46 people in the Prerelease and over 20 people in the booster draft.

So can anyone else determine the "rare card ratio" here?
    ~Cyber~

2. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins New Member

You have it flipped. It's 2 FA, and 1 Ex.

As far as the Shiny Pokemon, nothing special if it is 1 per case. I would have though it's something like 1 per 3 boxes, but unsure at the moment on that.

Drew

3. Calm_Lava

Calm_Lava New Member

no its more than 1 EX, i think YOU have it flipped

4. Envoyofduels

Envoyofduels New Member

in before the lock?

5. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

This whole 2-1-1 box ratio thing is starting to get annoying. I mean, is it that hard to put 4-6 EX, 2 FA and maybe a SR in the box. I hate having to by boxes just to get a few cards. They need to fix this.

6. TheRolesWePlay

TheRolesWePlay New Member

The EX series you love so much is guilty of the same thing. Actually even worse in some cases, you get maybe half of them in a box for ND, when you'd maybe get a third in previous blocks. (A few exceptions withstanding)

7. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid New Member

It was 3 EX back in the day as well. Stop crying =\

8. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

I did not buy boxes back then so I don't know the pull ratios on them. its hard now because I'm trying to make complete sets for every set, both reverse and non reverse.

9. evil psyduck

evil psyduck Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.