Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ NH State Championship ~ April 17

PokeMeBob

:pokeball: New Hampshire State Championship :pokeball:
WHEN: Saturday, April 17

TOURNEY START: 11:00AM

ENTRY FEE: $10

FORMAT: Age Modified Swiss; cut to single elimination Top 8 in each age group; Modified decks (Expedition-on with only Nintendo Promos)

PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to each of the three age groups (10+Under, 11-14, 15+) as follows:

1st: TM/TA Box, 2 round bye at the National Championships, VIP Prize package at Nationals
2nd: 18 TM/TA booster packs
3rd & 4th: 9 booster packs of TM/TA
5th-8th: 4 booster packs of TM/TA​
WHERE: Silver Dragon, 135 Route 101 A, Amherst, NH 03031

Event Staff and Judges for the event will be provided by TJ Collectibles. For more information, check out www.tjcollect.com or go to Organized Play at www.pokemon-tcg.com. If you are not already registered with Pokemon Organized Play, we will be issuing POP ID #s and Passwords to everyone who signs up.

:clap: Come join in on the fun!:clap:​

I have a job interview Friday (and assuming they don't have me start Saturday... X_x), I'll be there Saturday! How could I pass up judging a premier in my home state? :D

-marril

Well it was another fantastic tourney. Unfortunately i don't have actual numbers but 10 & under : 3 (ok this i know for a fact), 11-14: 10 and 15 & up 15.

Congrats to HotMustard (Kingdra EX) & Nick S. (Suicune EX/Swampert/Swampert ex). Forgot the 10 & under champ's name.

Man my legs ache.

It was Jacob N. for 10-, i have the report up here also...

ya my legs are killing me too, but i only had a 20 minute drive...

Back