Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nice RACK u got there

Status
Not open for further replies.

berra_gud

Well hi everyone , sorry for the name , please give me a better one. well here is a deck im planning to build , please improve

Pokemon : 23

4-3-4 Kabutops MD
2-2 Claydol GE
2-2 Aerodactyl MD
1-0-1 Ampharos SW
2 Regirock LA

Trainers : 23
4 Roseannes
3 Fossil Excavator
3 TS-1
2 Bucks Training
2 TGW
3 Stark mountain
3 Bebes search
3 Rare Candy

Energys :14

14 fighting Energy

Well the purpose of this deck is to lock the oppoent down totaly while damaging his bench.

Pokemon:

Ampharos helps me by doing 10 damgage to all of my opponents pokemon when he uses a supporter card

Aerodactyl takes out those pesky claydols of theirs in notime since they would kind of ruin my plan to disrupt by always offering hand refreshment without the 10 damage penalty from ampharos

Kabutops blocks all their trainers , so goodbye candy and quick ball and all the other pesky little trainers. it also does 70 damage to the active pokemon and 10 damage to every other pokemon with damage counters on it.

Kabuto is there to evolve into Kabutops but also to search for old amber and Dome fossils

Dome fossil , and yes i write it here because i think it counts as a pokemon in one way. just attach a fighting energy to this fella and you got a kabuto instead :D

Claydol ... need i say more? its for a constant supply of energys and trainers , while i use my supporters for other things.

Regirock supply me with great energy acceleration combined with stark mountain.

Trainers:

Roseannes resarch, searches for energys and basics

Fossil excavator , finds me the pokemon and fossils i need.

TS-1 Great when combined with a Dome fossil and fighting energy, whoops we got ourself a kabuto with no trouble a t all.

Felicitys , Great draw card also if i dont got a energy in discard for Regirock its useful

TWG Ohh i like this card, with the trainer lockdown and , supporter and power punishment i have this is a wonderful card

Night maintence , for recycling old kabutops and such.

Stark mountain , Great combo with regirock , just get the energy to him with his power and use this card to move em around.

Bebes, for when i need to find that ampharos

Rare candy , every decks friend , helps A LOT with speed.

Energys:

Fighting energy , Just´to be an energy, and for dome fossils power.

Start with Dome fossil , attach a fighting energy evolve to kabuto wich in turn gets an old Abmber or another dome fossil. Use TS-1 for t2 trainer lockdown , stopping their candys , or excavator for t3 trainer lockdown.

Then use search supporters to setup Claydol, Aerodactyl or ampharos And Regirock set up.

Then supplying energys to your kabutops wont be hard , with claydol drawing to them , and regirock and stark mountain attaching them.

Now i need some improvement and a way to fit some more energys in there.

Last edited:
Its the Rack a referance to the Magic Cards by the same name, which penalized you for anything you did when you had all three in play? Stops Trainers, Hurts powers and supporters....

Or maybe im overthinking things and irs just Regirock, Aerodactyl, Claydol, Kabutops...

Anywewt, dont forget that fossil excavator cant search for Old Amber OR Aerodactyle.

who thats a fancy idea , i think im gonna steal that from you , yes originally its just Regirock, Amparos & aerodactyl , Cladyol And Kabutops.

yeah but old amber gets found with kabuto , but i think i might need another bebe to find the aeros.. :S

IN my playtesting of this deck (Redshark for a while now), you need 4 Excavator and 3 Bebe to help get out Amphy fast! Since your not going with a 1-1-1 line of Amphy, 3 Bebe is necessary and also you dont want ot spend an attack evolving if you don't have too! 4 Excavator help with Regirock as you can discard any of the Tops line and an energy for next turn!

It does setup consistently though!! T2 Tops is almost 90%!!

Make Felicity's either Oak's Visit or Rowan as with Regi, you will discard enough! MIght consider Buck's so if they put up a Claydol to stall, you cna hit for 80! Early game!

Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back