Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ninetails and Slaking Ex

Firegreen511

Here are some ex cards i thought of.

Ninetails Ex
HP: 100
{R} Stage 1
When pokemon ex has been knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

{R}{R}{C} Nine Ponged Tail: 10x: Flip 9 coins this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads. If you get 3 or more heads, the deffending pokemon is now burned.

{R}{R}{R}{R} Lucky Tails: 80: If there are two deffending pokemon, you may choose for this attack to do 40 to each of them instead. Each deffending pokemon is now burned and confused.

W:{W}
R:
RC:{C}

Slaking Ex
HP:150
{C} Stage 2
When Pokemon ex is knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

PokeBody: Traunt: If you attack with Slaking Ex, you can not attack with him during your next turn.

{C}{C} Focus Punch 50: Put a trainer or energy card face down next to Slaking Ex, have you opponent guess if it is a trainer or energy card, then flip the cards over if he guesses right this attack does nothing. Either way the card goes back into your hand.

{C}{C}{C}{C} Kick Back 100+: After doing damage, your opponent switchs the deffending pokemon with one of his benched pokemon. If your opponent does not have any benched pokemon, this attack does 100 damage plus 50 more damage damage.

W:{F}
R:
RC:{C}{C}{C}{C}

Last edited:
Here's my fix...

Slaking ex(C)160hp
Ex Rule
Evolves from Vigoroth

Body-Truant
If Slaking ex attacked this turn, it may not attack next turn(benching or switching does not end this effect)(you may not attack even if Slaking ex leaves play).

(C)(C) Focus Punch(50)
Lay one Trainer or Energy card from your hand face-down next to Slaking ex. You opponent guesses whether it is a Trainer card or Energy card. If your opponent guesses right, this attack does nothing. Either way, show the card to your opponent and put it into your hand. You may not use this attack if you do not have any Trainers or Energy in your hand.

(C)(C)(C)(C) Kick Back(100+)
Switch your opponent's Active Pokemon with one of his or her Benched Pokemon(your opponent chooses the Pokemon to switch). If your opponent has no Benched Pokemon, this attack does 100 plus 100 more damage.

Weakness(F)
Resistance
Retreat Cost(C)(C)(C)(C)(C)

I gotta go study.

First of all, Ninetales.

Next, slaking's second attack is too broken, even for a ex.
It would be better of the base damage is 70 plus 60 or 70 more.

I think I'll be back with my fix; I'm pretty busy right now.

Actually, Burninating_Torchic, the effect that makes RS Slaking have to "take a turn off" is part of the effect of its attack. Its Poké-Body prevents the opponent's Pokémon from using Poké-Powers.

Back