Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdCoates90

Pokemon 24

4 Dunsparce
4 Torchic(Fire Breathing)
2 Combusken (1 Flare,1 lunge)
3 Blaziken
1 Blaziken Ex (Used against other Blaziken Ex decks.)
3 Vulpix(Expedition)
3 Ninetails
2 Skitty (Double edge)
2 Delcatty

Trainers 20

4 Oracle
4 Professor Oaks research
4 TV Reporter
3 Rare Candy
2 High Presssure System
2 Warp Point
1 Town Volunteers

Energy 16

16 Fire
This is the deck I'll be using for States.The strategy of this deck is to get as many Blazikens and Ninetails up and start killing whatever the opponet has up.If I face a BlazikenEx deck I'll use my own BlazikenEx and destroy their Ampharos/Blazikens/AM. All comments and fixes are welcome.

Last edited:
why shard and ditto if this beats bar anyways? if u go v pure blaze ex it's more probable ud lose tho, drop a fire for the 4th rh blazi

-MuD

Moltres423 said:
Are you sure about that? With 16 fire, most of the time I get them when I need them.

Lol Moltres, Mudkip basically invented this deck. Really though, use his fix, you get get by with only fifteen energies and four blaziken is a very good idea.

I'd make both Combuskens the Flare one. I'd also change all your Vulpix to the Collect Fire one from Aquapolis. You can also probably afford to lose a Ninetales for another Warp Point... 2 is enough with all the Oracle drawing you're going to be doing.

SuperWooper said:
Lol Moltres, Mudkip basically invented this deck. Really though, use his fix, you get get by with only fifteen energies and four blaziken is a very good idea.

Hey super wooper I have noticed that you are usally making fun of someone more than you are posting about the thread so you gotta post about the thread more! not saying that you always do that though! :p

well here is my fix I think that you should get 2 blaziken ex (just in case one is in the prizes) and 4 blazikens and have 4 rare candy's maybe drop a TV and a HPS or somthing like that.

registeel said:
Hey super wooper I have noticed that you are usally making fun of someone more than you are posting about the thread so you gotta post about the thread more! not saying that you always do that though! :p

well here is my fix I think that you should get 2 blaziken ex (just in case one is in the prizes) and 4 blazikens and have 4 rare candy's maybe drop a TV and a HPS or somthing like that.

How was I making fun of somebody there? Granted I do that a lot, but I'm only KIDDING AROUND, unless you think Whishcash is good. I'll get you whoever thought of using it as a counter to Blazy EX! You're infecting our gym with...something...I'll think of something. Fortunately, Moltres isn't one of those people, (are you?)

Misdreavus, you can't drop another Ninetales, it's the attacker of the deck, and it gets KOd. A lot. It only has 80 or so HP, and resistance like RAY EX, and it'll just die whenever something comes up. Even a Gardy EX will KO it, granted that you're powering up a second tales on the bench.

Flare Combuskens are good. Use them. And add some Pokenav, whether you like it or not, it's a good card, even if you do have Delcatty to energy draw. Since ever 1/4 cards in this deck is an energy, if you draw a pokenav, look at the top three and that's four. It's (virtually) including extra energy with the possibility to searching for pokemon instead if they're more needed.

Wooper out (Devon, if you want to see what real making fun of is, AIM me)

SuperWooper said:
I'll get you whoever thought of using it as a counter to Blazy EX! You're infecting our gym with...something...I'll think of something. Fortunately, Moltres isn't one of those people, (are you?)
Of course not. If your thinking of what I said in other topics,I just heard that idea from someone and tried to run with it.

PokeNav? Isn't that what Oracles are for?Whatever is needed(Energy,pokemon,ect.)is Oracled then comboed with Delcatty to get it.

I'd rather have 1 of the Combusken be Lunge because a second turn ko can be devestating for the opponent.

Registeel, 2 BlazikenEx are not necessary.If its in my prizes I can easily use Ninetails and Blaziken to ko pokemon until I get it.Blaziken Ex is only in there incase my opponent is using Blaziken Ex.I can't drop a TV or HPS because there both needed.I get free retreat with HPS so I'm able to do at least 90 a turn and TV will recycle any Ninetails that get koed.

Does anyone else have any more suggestions?I just had a close game with a water deck and am having second thoughts on using this deck. If someone thinks that theres something better than this deck feel free to say so.

Actually the original list is VERY nice.

16 energy is NEEDED. No less. TRUST ME. I like 17-18 even. I would not mind a 2nd Blaziken EX in that list but it is optional.

You have effectively 1 card that is droppable, 2 at max. The 4th POR and the 2nd HPS are expendable but look nice how they are. I do have an easy varient I use alot.

-1 Vulpix
-1 Ninetales
+2 Rayquaza
-1 HPS
-2 Fire Energy
+3 Lightning Energy
-2 POR
+1 Switch
+1 Desert Shaman

The Shaman change is optional, I kinda like it, but its a personal taste. It gives you Rayquaza to battle the Water decks. 2-2 Ninetales and 2 Ray...yeah. Works good IMO.

Thanks for the fix,thats exactly what I was looking for.Now that Ninetails isn't the main focus of this deck,I'm wanting to add another BlazikenEx in there.Do you see where I could fit another in?

Moltres- PM me if you are interested in joining the Poke-NEO Message boards. You have been showing alot of promise on these boards and alot of people on our boards think you would be a great addition to our site. The forum is not moderated for political correctness nor language so it is not appropriate to post an open link on these boards so I wish to give you a link over PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back