Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No name deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNkoops

Well considering I know I'm not the best player I wanted to get some help with my deck. I'' playing this deck casually because its not focused enough, I need some ideas as to where to go with it I don't have alot of exs available so my choices are limited.

Name: Never name my decks

Theme: Basically use castform to get More of my deck into my hand followed by powering up Gardy D up with starmie and to get gardy d ex out to shut off powers.

Major issues now:
-No heavy hitters out side of Gardy D and ex.
- Slow
- Incomplete deck list due to some, nagging basic poke issues
- No focus... or enough transceivers

Deck list

4 x Ralts d DF
2 x Kirlia d DF
3 x Gardevoir d DS
2 x Gardevoir EX DF

2 x Starmie d DS
2 x Staryu DS

4 x Holon's castforn

Trainers

2 x PETM
1 x Holon farmer
3 x Celio's Network
4 x Rare candy
2 x Steven's advice
2 x Copycat
2 x Windstorm

Energy
4 x Metal
5 x Phy
8 x Fire

Total: 52

Just use mercury basically its the same thing just a heavy hitter.

4-2-3-2 Gardevoir d DS/Gardevoir d EX
2-2 Starmie d1 DS
2-2 Scizor ex/Steelix ex<--- Add
4 Holon Castform

4 Metal
4 dRE<-- Added
3 Fire<-Slimmed down
2 Psy< Slimmed down

4 H.Trans
1 H. Adventuer
3 H.Mentor
1 H.Scientist
1 H.Farmer
2 H.Researcher

4 Windstorm
2 PETM
4 Rare Candy

and watever u think will fit,thats a list I just think works the same as any other.Good Luck

Ah,
So that's what Mercury is. haha. I was wondering what it was.

Wouldn't the DRE not work on the Ex's though? Also, why so many Windstorm? 2 or 3 Windstorm and you should be fine as long as you play other stadiums in the deck.

~MSF45

What can i use as a stand in for the transcivers, I also only have one steelix so I'm not sure if i can do the build you listed... I can come close but not exactly...

Ah,

Wouldn't the DRE not work on the Ex's though? Also, why so many Windstorm? 2 or 3 Windstorm and you should be fine as long as you play other stadiums in the deck.

~MSF45

since there are so many powers in the deck, you need to be able to windstorm any cessation crystal someone may play, so i would have a min. 3 but preferably 4

Just use mercury basically its the same thing just a heavy hitter.
Errr...not exactly. What he's posted is pretty much a Mercury build, if one without any techs whatsoever. The Scizor itself isn't a requirement for Mercury, just a requirement for one ("Tank") of the main 4 Mercury variants ("Standard", a.k.a. "Boiling"; "Tank"; "Queen"; and "Classic") out there.

TNkoops, what trainers and Pokémon do you have available, beyond that posted in your initial post? Those Transceivers really aren't optional, but there might be a way to work around it, if you have none.

Right now I have 2 transceivers, all the other trainers in the holon engine available. It's kinda hard to make good decks with limited card base but I try my best with what I Do have. (the other deck I wanna try.. i dont have enough of two cards to really run it so I'm guessing Its out of the question...)

Ah,

~MSF45

DRE is Double Rainbow Energy
dRE is delta Rainbow Energy

thank you for not naming the deck
because a lot of the names out there are no good
they have no explosions or thunder
they are just bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back