Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No way! Star Wars 7-9 Saga.

OMG!!! i was in denial about this coming out....everyone says it wasn't....but they'll see.....they'll all see....

anyways: thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Bakufuun said:
George Lucas said that he wasn't doing a third trilogy.

Which is exactly why we must wait for him to die, and then his co-producers will do it behind his dead back. Obviously.
---
This is completely fake. If it was real news, it would be on an OFFICIAL site, not some fan site like this.

i'm betting lucas will wait until revenues from his last trilogy begin to drop. then, they'll re-release them (like they did with the originals), and THEN they'll plop some steaming pile of feces on us while i'm in my mid-life crisis. that's when the anti-christ will come to power and the thousand years of torment will begin.

Captain Chronic said:
i'm betting lucas will wait until revenues from his last trilogy begin to drop. then, they'll re-release them (like they did with the originals), and THEN they'll plop some steaming pile of feces on us while i'm in my mid-life crisis. that's when the anti-christ will come to power and the thousand years of torment will begin.

Bright little ray of sunshine, aren't you? :tongue: Lucas said he wasn't going to make anymore, but that he wasn't going to stop anyone else from making more. That's what I heard, anyway.

I dont think this is fake news... I didnt read anywhere where the guy said coming soon, this is either his fanfic that he made up, or the events that take place in the novels which have been written over the past 20 or so years... Some of the events mentioned look familur to what I know happens later in the series past episodes 4, 5, and 6. I dont think there are any plans as of right now to bring them out any time soon.

You know, this is very inconsistent with all the Star Wars Books out there. For one, I believe Anakin Solo died in one of the books. So did Chewbacca. That and other odd ideas and the lame titles say that it is a fake.

Last edited:
The books are for fun, though. I don't think that they have to go along with the movies. Besides, though I love reading, I would rather see a new trilogy come out than to read some Star Wars books.

Dendrobatida said:
Fakest. News. Ever.

if THERE were to be a sequal, it owuld be about the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion... but hey, read the books and u already know the plots, considering after they YV and before te YV invasion, the knights nubers were growing, but they arent that high. only a few hundred, not 7000 lol.

Anakin Solo is dead 20 years after Endor

Cloud City is NOT the Jedi training grounds.

Luke's hand has already been accounted for.

I'm certian this is fake. It's not even consistent with the books. oh, and the books would not have been released unless Lucas believed them to be a true continuation of the story. Remember, he owns Star Wars, which means that he has all final say as to what is released publically with the Star Wars label on it.

Yeah, but Lucas would probably tick off a good number of fans rewriting the story others have set after Episode 6, which is probably why he doesn't pursue more sequels.

Metagross_Ex said:
Yeah, but Lucas would probably tick off a good number of fans rewriting the story others have set after Episode 6, which is probably why he doesn't pursue more sequels.

I would certainly be ticked off. I love the books as much as the movies.

I havent actually read any of the books, just skimmed the backs. They look interesting, but I was always big into DragonLance so never purchased/read these.

Did Luke even have a son (named Ben or otherwise). I know Leia and Han have kids, including a set of twins, and named one of the 3 Anakin. And I knew Luke was married (thought that was against the Jedi code?)... so confused... I really ought to read them....

Back