Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nobunga comes to America

I literally *SQUEED* when I heard this. Happiness abounds!

I'm glad to see it released here as well. I've been playing the Japanese version and I must say I enjoy it so far. A lot of the battles take very long though.

I'm glad to see it released here as well. I've been playing the Japanese version and I must say I enjoy it so far. A lot of the battles take very long though.

More time than an RPG, less time than an RTS. As long as you can save in the middle of a battle, it's fine.

More time than an RPG, less time than an RTS. As long as you can save in the middle of a battle, it's fine.

I don't think you can save in the middle of battle. What makes battle take longer to do is thats all you can do in the game. Its just one fight after another.

Eh, proves they can translate stuff fast if they want, still doesn't explain why it takes half a year for the main series ones to get translated though :(

Still, June...2 months...ugh.

Does the Conquest come qith the Black Rayquaza promo card?

We don't know about that at the moment.

Otherwise, I find it very surprising that this game got localized. Nobunaga's Ambition is a game that only exists in Japan, and with Pokemon Conquest, this will actually be the first Nobunaga's Ambition game outside of Japan. Looking forward to this.:thumb:

Anything Pokemon-related is almost a guaranteed 5 million seller. Nintendo knows this. So it would be a surprise if they DIDN'T localize something like this.

BTW, I am SO looking forward to a Pokemon TRPG.

Back