Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Norcal Practice/Regionals Roomshare?

Flare Starfire

Well, testing the waters for this.

Would any gymmers be interested in splitting a room at one of the nearby hotels for friday-saturday night? The rate looks to be 79 dollars for the one night. The plan would be to head to practice at Legends from 4-8 then hit the room and practice more and then hit the tournament Saturday.

Anyone interested please reply or PM me.

I'll be happy to anwser any questions about myself as a person and a professor, so don't be afraid to ask. =)

Last edited:
If you cant find anyone to share with you can always just come practice at 4-8pm than go out and eat for like 2 hours till 10pm than sleep in the car until registration. registration starts pretty early you ll get about 10 hours of sleep than you'll be wide awake.

Hey Flare....PM me!
We have a room already and your more than welcome to stay with us, i will reply to your pm the cost...its not much tho. Let me know what nite ya need..we are checking in on Friday nite.

spookees said:
Hey Flare....PM me!
We have a room already and your more than welcome to stay with us, i will reply to your pm the cost...its not much tho. Let me know what nite ya need..we are checking in on Friday nite.

Sent the PM =) Looking for Friday night, my ride will be back around midnight saturday =)

Back