Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NorCal Regionals!! Updated!!

Lex Luthor

The Northern California Pokemon Regional Championships will be held at.......

LEGENDS GAMING in Cupertino!!!

The home of TEAM INVASION

Vallco Mall
10123 N Wolfe Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014

For a map, go to website in my signature

Date: May 28, 2005
Time: 8:30 am for registration to hopefully start by 9:45 am
If you are late, you may not get into the first round

We have room for 206 players max

We will be doing 3 separate age pods with the most rounds most likely being 7. The highest top cut will be 16 or 32 depending on the time.

We will have 3 separate door prize drawings for all to enter, you choose which raffle you want to enter. They are:
1) a gamecube w/pokemon coliseum and MarioKart Double Dash
2) a box of EX Emerald (Donated by Legends Gaming)
3) an Emerald game boy cartridge (donated by Legends Gaming)

We will also have an additional raffle for the 10 and unders only for a bag full of pokemon goodies, which include but is not limited to, booster packs and pokemon toys! I will have 2 of these bags so you get 2 chances to win!!

We will also have raffles throughout the day for smaller prizes such as booster packs, t-shirts and other stuff like The Legend of Zelda collectors edition promo disc for game cube! (I have 2 of these discs to give away)

Our judge team will be:
Head Judge Kim Cary(bulbasnore on pokegym)
15+ Robert Harrell(Rabid Raichu on pokegym)
15+ Ali Weichler(some old man from my league)
11-14 Peter Wu(Tecdecs from pokegym)
-10's Andrew Knaack(hyperEevee on pokegym & 11-14 SoCal Regional Champ)

It should be a good time and we challenge all of you to come show your stuff against Team Invasion!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, my chances for redemption have arrived....no more mistakes! Looks like I'll have May 14th and May 28th blocked out for some serious tournaments.

Here's round two!

this is gonna be fun=). im guessing theres going to be around 185 people whos going to show up

Last edited:
Well..

That's great you got the regionals...

We were hoping in the NW here that the dates wouldn't conflict in order to get maxium attendance....

ooooohhhh well..........

Hope you all have a great Regionals...

yea it kinda sucked i wanted to attend both norcal regional and NW but oh well life aint fair

Last edited:
Rightie oh...pans other post to see which Regionals land on the 21st??? hehehehehe :biggrin: Very awesome...so the 28th it is...count us in, TEAM LA will be in attendance!! :thumb: but first EX EMERALD, then So Cal Regional...followed by bye week? not sure yet...and *BAM* Nor Cal Regional!! Be there or be SQUARED...

Jess_E

Eh, wish I could do Northwest Regionals too, but it's all good. Team CHAD will be there. Lock and Load.

Sweet deal :biggrin:

Tecdecs, I hope to see ya & the rest of the gang there, since I haven't been able to get down there to play. Too far too drive :frown:

I would be interested to go, but geez, that's a long way north. Well, it's only fair considering the NorCal people coming down to our regional. I'll try and make my way there.

Back