Address Line 2
CityPhiladelphia
Province/StatePennsylvania
Postal/Zip Code19107
CountryUnited States
Websitehttp://www.magicadvisor.com/

Last edited:
Sounds fun - Looking forward to it.

We would be new to a Philadelphia Regionals. Does anybody have any suggestions as to places to eat around Arch Street or the parking situation. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds fun - Looking forward to it.

We would be new to a Philadelphia Regionals. Does anybody have any suggestions as to places to eat around Arch Street or the parking situation. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I went last year. We parked at the hospital (me thinks) and walked there. My dad, being a philly native along with going down there a lot says that it was the best for parking. As for eating, the Redding Terminal is right by the convention center, so food really isn't a problem (the lack of a lunchbreak is though).

Oh ya, my brother and I will be there this year, hopefully leaving with some hardware.

Less than a week to go and the family and I are extermely excited about making the 3-hour trip north to try out a new place to play Pokemon.

Ashinto, thanks for the info on parking and places to eat.

Welcome bud. I'm going to be leaving for Philly tomorrow (going to go see Roy Oswalt and the Phillies own the Marlins tomorrow night). See you all in 2 days.

Muchos Kudos to the great staff at Philadelphia for running a great tournament. My 2 boys and I had a great time and absolutely no complaints. I had my best finish ever (5-3). This event was well run - and there was PLENTY of space out in the hallways to wait while the rest of the round finished. It was fun meeting new people (even from Ohio?) and experiencing new decks.

When someone gets a chance, could someone post who won in each of the 3 divisions? Thanks.

Back