Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Texas~Arceus Prereleases

:clap::clap: Platinum—Arceus Prerelease Tournament~North Texas!!! :clap::clap:

Before Time Began...

Stepping out of ancient times comes a Pokémon so mighty that legends say it shaped the Pokémon universe! On November 4th, 2009, Trainers everywhere can prepare to harness and wield the awesome power of the new legendary Alpha Pokémon Arceus with the arrival of the all-new Pokémon Trading Card Game: Platinum—Arceus expansion. Multiple Energy types of Arceus, such as Fire, Lightning, and Grass, will have opponents preparing for the devastation of fantastic new attacks.

Get a first look at the new expansion when you attend a prerelease tournament near you. Plus, receive cool prizes including an exclusive Raichu prerelease promo card just for participating!*

* While supplies last.

Below is the schedule for North Texas.

* October 24, 2009
"Ground Zero Comics"
2714 East 5th street
Tyler, Texas 75701
Registration Time:10:00AM
Start Time: 11:00AM
Entry Fee: $25.00

* October 24, 2009 *
"Comic Book Craze"
1456 Belt Line Road, Suite-121
Garland, Texas 75044

* October 31, 2009 *
"Y2Komics"
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133
Registration Time:11:00AM
Start Time: 12:00PM

November 1, 2009 *
"Fantasy Quest"
119 North Sunset Drive
Sherman, Texas 75092

I know that I will be asked about the "Booster Drafts". As of now there will be no "Booster Drafts". The product that I have will be for the prereleases. We do hope that you will join us for the prereleases this autumn. So, come out and enjoy the fun and the new cards of "Arceus"!!!

Master Professor Birch

Alright everyone... Head out to Garland for some fun.. but if you can't, we will have League at Haltom City Library from 9-12!!

At Y2K.... The Best Costume MIGHT get a Bonus item not even MPB knows about!! :thumb:

Fish

Alright everyone... Head out to Garland for some fun.. but if you can't, we will have League at Haltom City Library from 9-12!!

At Y2K.... The Best Costume MIGHT get a Bonus item not even MPB knows about!! :thumb:

Fish

Okay, about the Haltom City one, what is the date for that event?

Only "4" prereleases for North Texas

Okay, about the Haltom City one, what is the date for that event?

The prereleases for North Texas are listed in the first post of this thread. There are only four (4) prereleases for our area. Please check the first post. If there were more, they would be listed.

Thanks.

MP Birch

Fish

hmm.... I may show up in a my professor outfit that I wear at conventions. What's messed up though is that people keep thinking that I'm oak but I have the sinnoh starters in my pockets. :thumb: Can't wait for the prereleases. *dances*

Back