Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Texas: HeartGold & SoulSilver Prereleases

***North Texas: "HeartGold & SoulSilver Prerelease" Schedule***

The new "HeartGold & SoulSilver" Pokemon set is arriving!!! Be sure to attend one/some of these prereleases for these game changing cards!!! You will be able to get these new cards before the release date when playing in the prereleases.

Pokémon are the heart and soul of any great Pokémon Trainer, and now is your chance to catch some of the greatest Pokémon of all time with the all-new Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG): HeartGold & SoulSilver! New kinds of cards will change the way you play—like Pokémon Prime and the astonishing Pokémon legends Ho-Oh and Lugia—plus you’ll find lots of Trainer cards that will accelerate your game and select Energy cards with a brand-new look. The HeartGold & SoulSilver expansion will get you started on your journey to greatness!

With more than 120 cards in all, the brand-new Pokémon TCG: HeartGold & SoulSilver expansion will arrive in stores nationwide on February 10, 2010.

Features of the new Pokémon TCG: HeartGold & SoulSilver expansion:

* All-new card designs that give the set a unique look
* Introducing 2 dual-card Pokémon LEGENDs (Ho-Oh and Lugia)
* Discover 6 amazing Pokémon Prime (Ampharos, Blissey, Donphan, Feraligatr, Meganium, and Typhlosion)

Below are the dates of our prereleases.

:pokeball:January 30, 2010
"Y2Komics"
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133
Start Time: 12:00pm
Cost: $25.00

:pokeball:January 31, 2010
"Ground Zero Comics"
2714 East 5th Street
Tyler, Texas 75701
Start Time: 11:00am

:pokeball:February 6, 2010
"Comic Book Craze"
1456 Belt Line Road
Garland, Texas 75044

:pokeball:February 7, 2010
"Fantasy Quest"
119 North Sunset Drive
Sherman, Texas 75092

If you have any questions, please contact MP Birch. We hope to see you at these events.

Master Professor Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

FYI MPB, the flyers we got said 60 card deck, I presume that is a mistake.

Yes, you are correct!!! They should say 40-card deck. Thank you.

MP Birch

Added: January 26, 2010

I have noticed after going home, that all of the flyers say "60-card deck". That Is WRONG is should state "40-card deck".

MP Birch

Last edited:
Ice isn't going to stop me! I'll take the 20 minute walk if I have to!

THIS is the burning spirit of the Pokémon Trainer! The will to never give up even in the face of 32 degree adversity!

Make sure you wear your coat, sweetheart, I don't want you to catch your death :frown:

And here, I made you some sandwiches in case you get hungry.

Why don't I get any sandwiches?
10 bucks says there's no Booster Draft, but lots of "Legends" pulls from packs and use of them in play.

I was going to go tomorrow but then I found out they cut Poliwrath from the set...........

I don't know if I will or not. I definitely don't want to, though.

UGH!

The roads look good from here at the "Birch Manor"!!! MP Birch and MPB3 will be leaving soon for beautiful Fort Worth. Just a small side note, MPB3 turns nine years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday to "MPB3"!!!

MP Birch

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

The roads look good from here at the "Birch Manor"!!! MP Birch and MPB3 will be leaving soon for beautiful Fort Worth. Just a small side note, MPB3 turns nine years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday to "MPB3"!!!

MP Birch

PS: YES, WE WILL HAVE A "BOOSTER DRAFT"!!! Entry Fee is $20.00.

Last edited:
Just a small side note, MPB3 turns nine years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday to "MPB3"!!!

Best way to spend your birthday is playing POKEMON! :D

Happy Birthday MPB3!!!

Also, me and blackfire will be attending, we'll just miss round 1 probably

Last edited:
We had a grand old time playing Pokemon at "Y2Komics", yesterday. The attendance was 76-players. The "HGSS" set is a huge success!! MP Birch travels to "Ground Zero Comics" in Tyler this morning. I will see everyone soon. Drive carefully and be safe.

:thumb: Happy Birthday, MPB3!!! :thumb:

MP Birch

Back