Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Texas~Stormfront Prereleases

****North Texas~Stormfront Prerelease Schedule****

The STORM is brewing!!! "Stormfront" that is!!! From the cards that have been posted by PUI, this looks like another good set!!! Below is the schedule.

Date: October 26, 2008
:clap:"Comic Book Craze":clap:
1456 Belt Line Road, Suite-121
Garland, Texas 75044
Start Time: 11:30am
Entry Fee: $25.00
Booster Draft: After Main Event ($20.00-entry fee / $15.00-entry fee if you have played in the prerelease on the same day.)

Date: November 1, 2008
:clap:"Y2Komics":clap:
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133
Start Time: 12:00pm
Booster Draft: After Main Event ($20.00-entry fee / $15.00-entry fee if you have played in the prerelease on the same day.)

Date: November 2, 2008
:clap:"Fantasy Quest":clap:
119 North Sunset Blvd.
Sherman, Texas 75092
Start Time: 11:00am

MP Birch will add more information later today. All right, MP Birch has added the additional information.

Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl--Stormfront Prerelease Tournament

Frequently Asked Questions:

*What are Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease tournaments?

Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease tournaments allow players to receive and play with cards from the upcoming Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront expansion up to two weeks prior to the official release date of the set!

Participation prizes are awarded to all finishers in each of three age divisions (Junior, Senior, and Masters).

Prerelease events are operated by independent Tournament Organizers across North America.

*When are the Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease tournaments?

Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease tournaments are being held from October 25th through November 2nd.

We suggest that you contact the local Tournament Organizer to confirm event schedule information.

*How much does the event cost?

Tournament Organizers charge a minimum $25 fee for these events.

The admission charge includes 6 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront, from which each player will build his or her deck. These cards are yours to keep after you complete the event.

*What do I need to know?

* Bring your POP ID, if you have one. If you don't have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event.
* See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
* Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event.
* To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
* See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on Pokémon USA, Inc.’s liability.

*What is the tournament structure?

The tournament is run using the Limited Format and Age-Modified Swiss pairings. If attendance is appropriate, some Organizers may choose to run straight Swiss pairings. See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for information about the Limited Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds to be run will depend on total attendance at the event.

In addition to the standard Prerelease tournament structure, some Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease events offer the more casual Theme Deck Challenge.

For the Theme Deck Challenge, registration costs are the same as for the standard event, but players receive a theme deck from Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront to play in the event. At the end of the event, all participants receive 4 booster packs.

The Theme Deck Challenge uses standard Swiss pairings, not Age-Modified Swiss.

*What are the prizes?

All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront Prerelease promo card and a Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront promotional item, while supplies last.

In addition, all players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of Diamond & Pearl—Stormfront.

All Prereleases count toward your Pokémon Player Rewards credits.

The results of Prereleases do not count toward a player’s Premier Rating.

If you have any questions, please call, email, or post on this thread. My contact information is below.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Home Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell Phone: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
woot woot I am def. going to be there. Thanks for posting this, I have been checking everyday for it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also did you just refer to yourself in 3rd person MPB that is awesome lol. MPB will up date later. MPB out

Last edited:
JK's Priorities:
1 Pokemon
2 Pokemon Decks
3 Pokemon Events
4 Pokemon etc etc etc till around 8
9 Air
10 Water
11 Thinking of how water is a Pokemon type
12 Thinking of the other types of Pokemon
13 Oh yea food.
14 Sleep

Ehh I don't think i'll be going to any. I've got something I need to do at church on the 26th and i'll be off making knives:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: on the following Saturday. Hope you all have fun.

Ok then, you'll miss out on the chance to get a LV.X or some really good cards for a really big deck.

Hope you have fun to and be careful w/the whole knives deal.

Who are you, pkmnmaniac?

Anyways, I'm def. going to make next sunday's prerelease... get a few cards, my sleeves and my pack sat the end. Then I will continue on with my day...

Anyone get Infernapes or Gengars, I want them. Actually, I REALLY want them.

Alec, we all will miss you being there.
(Especially Cameron)

Back