Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Northwest England Regionals 14 April

131gamesmaster

The date has been booked for 14 April 2007 in the Banqueting Suite, Victoria Community Centre, Oakley Centre, West Street, Crewe, Cheshire, England CW1 2PZ
Entry from 1000 hrs and start 1100 hrs
Seating for up to 200 players
Admission £3 for the Regional Eliminators including prize support with unlimited play if eliminated.
Non Regional players who come for organised play the admission is £3 with quizzes, competitions and fun play with a lot of freebies.
Opportunities to browse through thousands of single cards for sale and other items that have been burrowed away for this special event. Collectors should not miss this opportunity. Prices range from 5pence to £2500. Wonder what that is?
Family of 2+2 is just £10 and non players still get freebies.
How to get there.
By road refer to AA locator on-line. There are car parks all around the centre and some areas are free on the side roads.
By train turn left out of the station. 3rd set of traffic lights turn right into Edleston Road.
Walk into the town centre by keep going straight until you come to an arcade. Go through the shopping arcade and out the other side. You can see the Victoria Centre in front of you at 11 o'clock. Just make your way across the car park and road (West Street) and look for the entrance to the community centre NOT the school which is adjacent.
By bus into the bus station. Come out on the left hand side where ASDA is situated and go through their car park and it is across the road.
Contact me on 07748801973 if you have a question or email me from my profile.

We are going to work very hard to make it an enjoyable day. Your patronage will be most welcome.

Last edited:
The date has been booked for 14 April 2007 in the Banqueting Suite, Victoria Community Centre, Oakley Centre, West Street, Crewe, Cheshire, England CW1 2PZ
Entry from 1000 hrs and start 1100 hrs
Seating for up to 200 players
Admission £3 for the Regional Eliminators including prize support with unlimited play if eliminated.
Non Regional players who come for organised play the admission is £3 with quizzes, competitions and fun play with a lot of freebies.
Opportunities to browse through thousands of single cards for sale and other items that have been burrowed away for this special event. Collectors should not miss this opportunity. Prices range from 5pence to £2500. Wonder what that is?
Family of 2+2 is just £10 and non players still get freebies.
How to get there.
By road refer to AA locator on-line. There are car parks all around the centre and some areas are free on the side roads.
By train turn left out of the station. 3rd set of traffic lights turn right into Edleston Road.
Walk into the town centre by keep going straight until you come to an arcade. Go through the shopping arcade and out the other side. You can see the Victoria Centre in front of you at 11 o'clock. Just make your way across the car park and road (West Street) and look for the entrance to the community centre NOT the school which is adjacent.
By bus into the bus station. Come out on the left hand side where ASDA is situated and go through their car park and it is across the road.
Contact me on 07748801973 if you have a question or email me from my profile.

We are going to work very hard to make it an enjoyable day. Your patronage will be most welcome.

Is that unlimited as in Base set blastoise?

Sigh .. unlimited I think in this case means no cap on the number of games ..

Please post Regional questions on the existing thread as it helps keep everything together and easy to find :D

Yeh, it was just a strange way to say it. You'd think you could have unlimited games anyway between rounds etc.

Crewe,lol........

what are you implying? The Crewe CC was great.

EDIT: There hasn't been a CC this year. I was referring to Manchester despite the conversation being about Crewe because I am tired.

It might be a hassle for you but it's my closest venue. Yey. I now represent Crewe. I so wonder what that £2500 item is? Guess we'd all better wait and see. I'll take photos :p

Last edited:
True say, but its a hassle getting to it....not as central as Manchester though...i can safely say though its going to be a good day out though............

True say, but its a hassle getting to it....not as central as Manchester though...i can safely say though its going to be a good day out though............

Hey, your back.

Well I won't be able to make it to your CC, but if everything goes right I'll see if I can do an Andy and go to all 4 regionals :D.

Back