Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Not really sure where to put this: League issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you mean theres a league that i go to where the guy is nice in some ways but has a cursing problem and always complains like oh we get this and this late and we dont get enough pop packs and what not when he should be happy of what the limit is and should be happy he has the oppertunity to run it lol sorry if i misspelled something
and the bad part is i dont even think he has taken the prof test so

You don't need to be a professor to run a league. Hopefully the leader would have some communication skills with all ages. Hope things work out. Ditto what nopoke said.

chuzzoe

You don't need to be a professor to run a league. Hopefully the leader would have some communication skills with all ages. Hope things work out. Ditto what nopoke said.

chuzzoe

ya but it helps ,it shows that you know more of the game and if your suitible to run a league and such you know ?

If it helps, get a partner to help you run league. I have the job of memorizing every ruling that's out there which is a big help for everyone at my league.
~Cyber~

I'm a big fan of ugly matters being handled in private. This is one of those issues. Someone will probably be very hurt by this decision, and I would suggest contacting OP about this issue as soon as possible. They will be the best mediators to find a good solution.

Well I don't know who to contact so if one of yall can point me to the appropriate e-mail address I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back