Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Now that Worlds are over...

I'm going full-on Scolipede swarm. I'm just amazed that it didn't win Worlds. With the new EP Scolipede, it's just unbeatable. When two Scolipede Swarm players sit down to a match they have to agree to an honorable draw. It's just that good.

I'm going full-on Scolipede swarm. I'm just amazed that it didn't win Worlds. With the new EP Scolipede, it's just unbeatable. When two Scolipede Swarm players sit down to a match they have to agree to an honorable draw. It's just that good.

Can you all REALLY stop trolling about that deck....It getting old...

Anyway, I'm using the new cards from EP as a start..

Switching out of Stage 2s.
I'm just going 4-4 Donphan, 4 Catcher and some other stuff. Probably Donphan Dragons.
Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem (when released).
Used to play DonChamp, but doesn't seem to have a chance anymore :( T'was a fun deck but whatever.
As long as I get to play Donphan :D

Switching out of Stage 2s.
I'm just going 4-4 Donphan, 4 Catcher and some other stuff. Probably Donphan Dragons.
Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem (when released).
Used to play DonChamp, but doesn't seem to have a chance anymore :( T'was a fun deck but whatever.
As long as I get to play Donphan :D
Why are you counting out Machamp?
I'm pretty sure that change is gonna be in every deck....or we're just gonna see more vileplume this year.

Definitely lots of Vileplume.

Why are you counting out Machamp?

Definitely lots of Vileplume.
Well, DonChamp hasn't had a great showing or just isn't doing to great and DonChamp seems to be a lot slower than it sounds. Basically, the deck is pretty bad, but not unplayable. Without runnigng a Main Attacking Stage 2, you give yourself much more stuff to work with. Less Pokémon since Stage 2's use up more Pokémon than Stage 1's and other things like Rare Candy can be taken out to increase consistency.
Besides, Zekrom is easy to set up (bench it + DCE) and hits 2 very popular Pokémon for weaknes, being Kingdra and Yanmega.

lol i like the suspense to much reversal is a def stay in my deck and illl be taking it to the tops to you just wait...(he said sarcasticly)

I play a few decks. But I really want to see how Donphan or my personal favourite card from the set Gothitelle will do(obv not together)

I don't have any catcher, so I'm going to ask my PTO if I can just use reversals and a rigged coin.
Posted with Mobile style...

Get used to playing Twins and Vileplume even more than I already am (played it at Nats already). Everything else will be working to abuse Max Potion and Catcher, of course.

Back