Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NYC Pokemon Center Roll Call 5/16/04

JohnnyBlaze

Who's planning to attend the Gym Challenge at the Pokemon Center on Sunday May 16th?

I'll be there with a few people. Who else is going?

...I may be there, with my sons along with other's from our South Jersey League.

(Hopefully they will FINALLY have the quirks worked out on their computer software,
along with firming up problems with those deck checkings.) - :mad:

- Tony

Last edited:
I might come by with Dark T-Tar, I just have to get my parents to let me go.
Hopefully I can meet lots of new people like JohnnyBlaze, I didn't get to meet you last time.

Last edited:
(First post introductions....)
Hi everyone ! :) For those of you that know me, It's Lawrence from the Pokemon Center's League.
and now, Staten Island's only PTO.

In response to the above post, the 26th is a Wednesday, so check your calendar...

Second: John is back at the center since he recovered from his injuries, and also I'll be helping judge at this event so expect things to run smoothly if not perfectly. :cool:

So I hope to see you all this weekend!

Looks like I'll be there with both of my sons as well.
BJJ: Bring your Starter deck and I'll bring my Chinese cards!

Hopefully I can meet lots of new people like JohnnyBlaze, I didn't get to meet you last time - GOROY

GOROY - Ill have a :fire: Red Johnny Blaze shirt on so come up to me and introduce yourself.

Second: John is back at the center since he recovered from his injuries, and also I'll be helping judge at this event so expect things to run smoothly if not perfectly.

Lawrence - That is great news. It should be a huge turnout so its great that you will be helping John out. Cya on Sunday. :D

Lawrence: Since both of my boys will be playing in the Tourney, I will probably not play and can be available to help out as well, if needed.

So is this thing the 16th or 26th?? If the 16th ill definitly be there with LuMaga1 but if its the 26th i wont be there
I hope to find out when this BIG ervent will be. God a little change to my milford deck that i hope will make a big splash in NYC

"E-F",

That is GREAT to hear that John is back (in action!)

Glad to hear that he is better from his injuries.

I'm looking forward to a fun event this Sunday.

- Tony

Firefighter- I'm assuming it will be on the 16th, as that is what the OP site says still..Fuji, where'd you get that other info?

Pop- I wanna meet you this time! I didn't catch you at the TA/TM Prerelease.

Lawrence- John's back?! Joy! I hope he's feeling better after what happened. Can't wait to see you guys!

See ya'll in less than a week! ^_^

~Chu

Johhnyblaze just got a mesage to me by email letting me know it will be sunday. See ya all in less then 1 week for all the NYC fun. :thumb: Ohh yeah and good luck to everyone. :D

I plan on making my first NY appearance there with my friend Catastrophe (You know him better as good ol Al ;) ) I can't seem to find if theres an entrance fee for this challenge, and whether or not being a City/State Champ affects the cost as it did for the state championships.

Anyone have that info?

Oh...and if anyone would be willing to show us the way there, neither of us have been to the Pokemon Center before, so we might get lost, if I know downtown NYC....we wouldn't know where to park or anything. Please help us if you can, thanks in advance!

~goes to boot mapquest some more~

Yay Lawrence is here! And John is back!

...and I'll be there, without the fancy outfit this time.

Flare Starfire said:
I plan on making my first NY appearance there with my friend Catastrophe (You know him better as good ol Al ;) ) I can't seem to find if theres an entrance fee for this challenge, and whether or not being a City/State Champ affects the cost as it did for the state championships.

Anyone have that info?

Oh...and if anyone would be willing to show us the way there, neither of us have been to the Pokemon Center before, so we might get lost, if I know downtown NYC....we wouldn't know where to park or anything. Please help us if you can, thanks in advance!

~goes to boot mapquest some more~

Mike its great to hear you and al are gonna make it there for the NYC challenge.

When you get to rockefellar center basically go over to the far left of the cneter and 2 blocks down is the pokemon center. If you get to the center ask and i know someone will point the way.

See ya there buddy and i hope this time i can beat you :cool:

I parked at the garage that is right off Exit # 11. It is about 6 block walk up and a few blocks over but it only costs $11 to park. And leaving NY was really easy from that garage! (Usually we wind up in NJ when going home).

Right off of exit 11? Think it would be possible for us to tag along behind ya and caravan? It'd make things much easier and safer ^^;

Back