Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

O.P. is back in Madison, WI !!! 09/20

TLesky

I know what you are thinking. Its been way too long since there has been any Organized Play in Madison, WI. Well, you are right. But thanks to the higher ups at TPCi and those that have organized leagues in the area, ITS BACK!

What: 2009 Autum Battle Road

When; Sunday Sept. 20th, 2009
Doors open at noon. Round 1 set to begin @ 12:30pm.

Where: Misty Mountain Games
4672 Cottage Grove Rd.
Madison, WI 53716

Of course most of you know, but just in case:
this is a free event. Premier points will be available to help all of you try to earn your spot at Worlds in Kona, Hawaii.
Legal modified decks of 60 cards only. For a list of legal cards, search here or at www.go-pokemon.com.
Decklists are required.

Any other needed info you can pm me here, post here or email me at [email protected].

We are very excited about this and future events to be held in the Madison area. Hope to see you there!!!:thumb:

t be able to make it to this one Troy, but this is awesome of you to get it started again in Madison. Good luck this weekend.

Thank you Troy for helping things get started back up here. I will be there, (as you know), and possibly with a boatload of players. :)

I also announced this at our league on Sunday, and 10-20 had interest and planned on attending.

I am glad to see the interest in Madison is still strong. Hopefully this and more events to come will strengthen the area even more. I am looing forward to meeting all the folks I dont know and seeing many old friends. If you live in the area or nearby and plan to attend, bring a buddy. They will be happy they came.:pokeball:

In a strange/ironic twist, I actually won't be in attendance. Because of the short notice, I'll be at my league on the West side for people who can't make it to the tournament.

In a strange/ironic twist, I actually won't be in attendance. Because of the short notice, I'll be at my league on the West side for people who can't make it to the tournament.

Sorry to hear you wont be making it. You are due credit for having a hand in getting organized play back in the area. After all, you are running a league there. Kudos to you for getting the ball rolling at Pegasus. I do hope that some of your players will be coming to the tournaments , though. If you change your mind pleasee feel free to come. Would be good to see you again.:thumb:

Ok gang tomorrow is the BIG day. I am trying to sleep but I am too excited. Anyone else coming?:thumb:

I know its been over a week, but I want to say thank you to all of you that made it to our very first event in Madison. We had a great time and hope you will all make it to the next one coming up soon.

Also for those of you that have been patiently waiting, the tournament results are in and your points should be updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. Darn new technology. Anyway, we have finally resolved all the computer issues, so check out www.go-pokemon.com to get your premier point totals.

And a very big thanks to Derek for judging and to Misty Mountain for letting us hold the Battle Road. We are looking forward to working with you all again.

Troy:thumb:

According to the OP website, it was 10/8/11 = 29. That's FANTASTIC for a first time tournament!

That is what we had, and we were short several from our area that had to back out at the last minuite. We also missed an entire league about 25 minuites away. Their league leader contacted me and was a little disappointed about missing it. Short notice and the OP website getting dates up late and all.
We still consider the tournament a BIG success and cant wait for the Prerelease.

Back