Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Octillery deck for someone who hasnt played in awhile. Its for tomorrow, so comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espy87

fun fact: this list went 3-4 last week. lol. It beat a Luxchomp and a Gyarados. for the Gyarados, it got down to 1-1 prizes, he used Water Vein and got three energies. He needed 3 heads to win and got it. haha

Alright, the strategy is to be annoying and either get the Donk with Sableye, get lucky on flips with Octillery, or hit big with Floatzel GL X. Floatzel also has the recovery aspect down. Interviewers goes amazingly with Floatzel GL X's Energy Cyclone.

The list:

Pokemon: 16
4 Sableye SF
4 Remoraid PL
4 Octillery PL
2 Floatzel GL
2 Floatzel GL X

T/S/S: 18
2 Pokemon Collector (It's all we have haha. It's all we need with Impersonate)
2 Dual Ball (Collectors replacement ;/)
3 Broken Time Space
2 Interviewers Questions
3 Bebes Search
3 Judge (We had Cynthia's Feeling in originally for Floatzel GL X. We are trying disruption)
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Dusk Ball for lulz

Energy: 26
4 Call Energy
4 Rescue Energy
4 Special Dark
14 Water Energy

All i'm really asking for is if there are any last minute cards which are amazing in Octillery or if there are any small suggestions. Thanks!

Anything that helps ensure the top of your deck has lots of energy. How about the new Research Record trainer from Call of Legends? It lets you look at top 4, then return all energy cards to the top and all non-energy cards to the bottom.

Uxie is what I was thinking. I was going to take out Dusk Ball. I don't have Delcatty or time to get him

No if anything you need more water energies. 3 octillerey works if you want to bank on getting out floatzel lv X. I would say take out the special darks for water and just use sableye for impersonate. 3-3 octillery and add 2 more water energy. 2-2 garchomp C is also surprisingly helpful in this deck. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back